Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Truth about the plants...wishfull thinking...

Bubblii Senior Member
Bubblii
Bubblii

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
So I was re-watching tonight episode...Embarrassed

...When it hit me...now this could be a long shot since we have been waiting for the truth about khushi selling her bangles to buy the plants as eagerly as we have bee waiting for the snakes truth to be unveiled!

But, but ,but...The letter Khushi wrote to Arnav on behalf of Lavanya was in hindi... and now he has received a letter from khushi herself...*ping goes the light bulb*Star

Please CV's dont let this gesture be water under the bridge...if it had no significance to begin with why show it...and if it did why torture us...Cry

...I think its time for a another confrotation ... a proper one like the 'faraq padtha hai' scenario...just with a happier ending...

...Rabba ve any one?Blushing

Edited by Bubblii - 21 December 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinSurefire27shaheerdiwaniprincezsafajaswargikoinahitd_dhoomsun2011zafibhaktiiianu17

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubblii

...When it hit me...now this could be a long shot since we have been waiting for the truth about khushi selling her bangles to buy the plants as eagerly as we have bee waiting for the snakes truth to be unveiled!

But, but ,but...The letter Khushi wrote to Arnav on behalf of Lavanya was in hindi... and now he has received a letter from khushi herself...*ping goes the light bulb*Star

Please CV's dont let this gesture be washed under the bridge...if it had not significance to begin with why show it...and if it did why torture us...Cry

...I think its time for a another confrotation ... a proper one like the 'faraq padtha hai' scenario...just with a happier ending...

Hey u should write this suggestion on CVs Facebook account...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
100% agree ... its high time they let the bangle truth out Smile nice post
thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
The only problem I would have with that happening right now, is that Arnav would probably just jump to the conclusion that Khushi did all that to keep ASR/LA together, and that she has no real feelings for him. It may just make him even more reluctant to confess his feelings.

sun2011

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Please CV's dont let this gesture be water under the bridge...if it had no significance to begin with why show it...and if it did why torture us...Cry

I can copy and paste this link to their website.
Bubblii Senior Member
Bubblii
Bubblii

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitashaj83

Sure...I doubt they will take any notice though...I'm sure they have the plot figured out...
nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitashaj83

but may
 be they can bring this up in future after their marriage.LOL

Sure...I doubt they will take any notice though...I'm sure they have the plot figured out...

Bubblii

Bubblii Senior Member
Bubblii
Bubblii

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

The only problem I would have with that happening right now, is that Arnav would probably just jump to the conclusion that Khushi did all that to keep ASR/LA together, and that she has no real feelings for him. It may just make him even more reluctant to confess his feelings.

True ... but do we really want a coffession so soon?

...she did sell her bangle so that ASR and La would make up...And if he thinks that then maybe he can also start to see her as a friend...i think thye need to do alot more talking before there is any confession...

but that's just me...what you're saying is also a factor to count in...he could just go all ASR on her ..."Dont interfere in my my personal life" lecture...that would not be cool...

sun2011

Go to top