Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: My heart is a stereo!!! (Page 6)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Cinderalla and her princess charming (me) are going to a far far land where there is only happiness no khushi...!!!

My 5 year old niece tells me that she has stopped stomping her feet in anger because her mom told her that its for cry babies..Tongue..Accha bachcha..don't look at Khushi..

You're really going to go away?! Wow! That was easier than I thought!! DancingThat sounds too good to be true...jhoothe sapne mat dikha Somy...
I'll believe it when I see it...Tongue

Edited by sbk2 - 21 December 2011 at 10:51pm

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Great replies ya'll... still working on my opinion for work ...so can't make a long post...but quickly...

What is with the forum's feeling about Khushi needing to change to become more prim & proper? I read very few other posts...mainly due  to shortage on time...but one I read said...Khushi is improving because she is learning to speak English words...WHY THIS THINKING? What is wrong with speaking Hindi...OMG...we Indians should meet people in France who are so proud of their culture and don't take pride in copying others...There is nothing in Khushi's behavior that she should feel ashamed of...I like her just the way she is...Big smile

About Arnie feeling J...I don't think it is about that as much as he feeling possesive and being annoyed by her attention being diverted...Arnie wants to claim her 100% for himslef...I don't think he would want to share...LOLLOLLOL

I read a few posts in which people are saying that La is more suitable to become Mrs. Raizada, Khushi is better off with NK!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider-Sush-CandYlicious_S

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Great replies ya'll... still working on my opinion for work ...so can't make a long post...but quickly...

What is with the forum's feeling about Khushi needing to change to become more prim & proper? I read very few other posts...mainly due  to shortage on time...but one I read said...Khushi is improving because she is learning to speak English words...WHY THIS THINKING? What is wrong with speaking Hindi...OMG...we Indians should meet people in France who are so proud of their culture and don't take pride in copying others...There is nothing in Khushi's behavior that she should feel ashamed of...I like her just the way she is...Big smile

About Arnie feeling J...I don't think it is about that as much as he feeling possesive and being annoyed by her attention being diverted...Arnie wants to claim her 100% for himslef...I don't think he would want to share...LOLLOLLOL

I read a few posts in which people are saying that La is more suitable to become Mrs. Raizada, Khushi is better off with NK!!

Hmmm... interesting! I am glad Arnie did not agree with such thinking...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 21 December 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinbikeriderCandYlicious_Ssbk2anjs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Hmmm... interesting! I am glad Arnie did not agree with such thinking...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Exactly! I was taken aback after reading those posts...isn't this the whole premise of this story? - Arhi falling for each other despite being poles apart?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaCandYlicious_Sanjsbikerider

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Exactly! I was taken aback after reading those posts...isn't this the whole premise of this story? - Arhi falling for each other despite being poles apart?

Shwets..even if SRK comes as the 3rd angle..still I wouldnt want him in between arhiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinbikerider-Sush-CandYlicious_Ssbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Shwets..even if SRK comes as the 3rd angle..still I wouldnt want him in between arhiLOL

Yaar, I was indignant when I read that...just because she went OTT and is childish, people are saying she's not fit to be his wife!  That's not even the point - the thing is, it doesn't matter how silly and childish she is...Arnav is in love with her, not La! His heart obviously didn't think, "Oh wait, La is sophisticated and well mannered and she doesn't behave like a kid...so I'll love her!"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratJordinanuvermaS.StephyZuzanaaa123.80-Sush-CandYlicious_Sbikerider

swethasurat Newbie
swethasurat
swethasurat

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
some times i think kushi's character is like " Emma jane austens   novel"
may be iam wrong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls...I think forum gets edgy when Arhi are not Hot and heavy or each other...I think they are just venting...they will get over itBig smileBig smileBig smile

I think romantic comedies are better than  tear jerker drama...All we need is a little Arhi romance and we will ALL be GOLDEN!!!Big smile  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaCandYlicious_Ssbk2bikerider

Go to top