Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: My heart is a stereo!!! (Page 4)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya Sush!

I loved ur post...how much I cud tell the same abt the epi...

The OTTness within few hours after an emotional break down did not work me...I get she s bubbly n all...but sorry 2 say, I normally say behavior of an 8 year old ...for this OTTness I can't even use it...the scene was bearable till she started her on the spot jogging...huh!

And 2 maintain equilibrium, everything s needed but here everything reaches extreme...
These type of scenes dilutes the emotions!

I have nothing more 2 say!

Sharmi Hug

8 saal ke bachhi ka behavior ab aur dekhne ko milne vaala hai...Hai re Nand Kisore!! Wink

Nice post and I love Adam Levine..N maroon 5 is one of my fav...

Just for comparison Shweta..roz nahi dekthi hai kya ghar par???Does your kiddo act like this or better than her..?Tongue

I don't about other kids Soms but my 15 year old cousin, Youngest in her family definitely acts more maturely

And Shwets I don't think I can keep away from forum for long and not at all from show...just dat I wil b lurking not posting
and to add on 2 ur wrath lemme post a portion of my comment from another thread

Was it just me who was  annoyed with "Akash-Payal  ki shaadi baad hum kithab likhenge"...Even she dreams abt being nosy?! for gods sake let it b one of silly dialogs...her nose s already extra long, don't let her poke it into someone's married life!
Having said dat,I like Sanaya...She s perfect with her performance...pls GH spare us!

Edited by cindrella255 - 21 December 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderSunoNa...sbk2

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Hiya Sush!

I loved ur post...how much I cud tell the same abt the epi...

The OTTness within few hours after an emotional break down did not work me...I get she s bubbly n all...but sorry 2 say, I normally say behavior of an 8 year old ...for this OTTness I can't even use it...the scene was bearable till she started her on the spot jogging...huh!

And 2 maintain equilibrium, everything s needed but here everything reaches extreme...
These type of scenes dilutes the emotions!

I have nothing more 2 say!

Sharmi Hug

8 saal ke bachhi ka behavior ab aur dekhne ko milne vaala hai...Hai re Nand Kisore!! Wink

I think I can take a break from forum for good Shwets!
She started as a bubbly gal with maturity, now suddenly she lost her wits and she s all in her jumping jack mode...
Nand Kishore babua seems 2 b a namoona from some posts(haven't seen dat SBS seg), And she s already a big time  namoona
She will b requested 2 teach hindi to  the Ameriki babu, Mami n Bua will have fights for more share of haq jatana him..Mami for angleish and bua with her undying love for Nand Kishore!
namoona + big namoona...I hope things does not go this way!

Khabardar! Don't you dare say you'll take a break!

You have a lot of people sharing your view point...you can vent your frustration on those threads and with those people yaar.
Childish-Khushi bashers ki kami nahin hai forum mein...

And please, don't stay away from the forum. Give the new track a chance...

I agree with Sush.  Please dont stay away ... We all have our good days and bad . Things will change and they are .. Will hate to lose a good perspective you bring to forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeriderDiyaSSillyPepper

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hi all...love the song too!!!!

have to work on an opinion tonight so can't make many posts right now...but will come back later if I finsih my work...Very  quickly...loved all the comments so far...and updated my take on the rest of the episode on page 1.

Khushi is Jhalli...but I love her to be like this...I truly do...She is so full of life, so full of innocence ...she is like a breath of fresh air ...

It is difficult to explain why she does not want to go with ASR...It seems perfectly natural to me..."Thoda sa pyaar hua hei...thoda hei baqui..." Thodi Akad...thoda trying to proove something...thoda denial. Perfectly natural for lovers to behave like this in early stages of courtship...which (I think) is the best stage...

NadZ...I hit the "like" button so many times on your post it got stuck again...will come back to press it again...see my reply on the book on page 1...and Jhappi to you too...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratChinu5spsharmilaS.Stephysun2011sbk2bikeriderCandYlicious_SFakeLove

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatSillyPepperSunoNa...bikerideraa123.80FakeLove

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Khabardar! Don't you dare say you'll take a break!

You have a lot of people sharing your view point...you can vent your frustration on those threads and with those people yaar.
Childish-Khushi bashers ki kami nahin hai forum mein...

And please, don't stay away from the forum. Give the new track a chance...

I agree with Sush.  Please dont stay away ... We all have our good days and bad . Things will change and they are .. Will hate to lose a good perspective you bring to forum...

Shwets n Ratna - O..M...G ...thnx for this comment n more for reading my blabber...
I m nt going 2 stop my ranting...my resolutions r like drunkard's promises...always said, never followed LOL LOL

edited for Somz - U...my prince charming Shocked  Shocked..Memoirs of GayshahLOL

@ Sush- Sorry Sorry got carried away...nw I scoot !

Edited by cindrella255 - 21 December 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatbikerider

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27iluvdarcySunshine25anuvermaspsharmilasun2011premparbatZuzanaDiyaSsbk2aa123.80CandYlicious_SSillyPepper

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@sush
though khushi's silly with her crazy antics, i too love her and don't want her to change like majority of da forum wants. her weird stupid ways gets her closer to ASR in a extremely weird way

you complain about like button doll and im here looking for a love button Blushing

@partner
jeez i really hope things don't turn out to be just like you have predicted. but im pretty excited about this NRI dude cuz im all in to see da green side of arnie boy

@somz
maybe i should get my niece to watch da show and teach her some khushi antics cuz my niece is too good; prim & proper right now ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratJordinsun2011DiyaSSillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Sush - I promise , last one

@ Nadzy - Even I m want 2 c Arnie going green...And I definitely do not want my prediction 2 come true...
And like u...I m excited, cos I m hoping this funny track will not b a let down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top