Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: My heart is a stereo!!! - Page 5

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Cinderalla and her princess charming (me) are going to a far far land where there is only happiness no khushi...!!!

My 5 year old niece tells me that she has stopped stomping her feet in anger because her mom told her that its for cry babies..πŸ˜›..Accha bachcha..don't look at Khushi..

You're really going to go away?! Wow! That was easier than I thought!! That sounds too good to be true...jhoothe sapne mat dikha Somy...
I'll believe it when I see it...πŸ˜›
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Great replies ya'll... still working on my opinion for work ...so can't make a long post...but quickly...

What is with the forum's feeling about Khushi needing to change to become more prim & proper? I read very few other posts...mainly due  to shortage on time...but one I read said...Khushi is improving because she is learning to speak English words...WHY THIS THINKING? What is wrong with speaking Hindi...OMG...we Indians should meet people in France who are so proud of their culture and don't take pride in copying others...There is nothing in Khushi's behavior that she should feel ashamed of...I like her just the way she is...πŸ˜ƒ

About Arnie feeling J...I don't think it is about that as much as he feeling possesive and being annoyed by her attention being diverted...Arnie wants to claim her 100% for himslef...I don't think he would want to share...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I read a few posts in which people are saying that La is more suitable to become Mrs. Raizada, Khushi is better off with NK!!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

I read a few posts in which people are saying that La is more suitable to become Mrs. Raizada, Khushi is better off with NK!!

Hmmm... interesting! I am glad Arnie did not agree with such thinking...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hmmm... interesting! I am glad Arnie did not agree with such thinking...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly! I was taken aback after reading those posts...isn't this the whole premise of this story? - Arhi falling for each other despite being poles apart?
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! I was taken aback after reading those posts...isn't this the whole premise of this story? - Arhi falling for each other despite being poles apart?

Shwets..even if SRK comes as the 3rd angle..still I wouldnt want him in between arhiπŸ˜†
sbk2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Shwets..even if SRK comes as the 3rd angle..still I wouldnt want him in between arhiπŸ˜†

Yaar, I was indignant when I read that...just because she went OTT and is childish, people are saying she's not fit to be his wife!  That's not even the point - the thing is, it doesn't matter how silly and childish she is...Arnav is in love with her, not La! His heart obviously didn't think, "Oh wait, La is sophisticated and well mannered and she doesn't behave like a kid...so I'll love her!"

swethasurat thumbnail
some times i think kushi's character is like " Emma jane austens   novel"
may be iam wrong
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Girls...I think forum gets edgy when Arhi are not Hot and heavy or each other...I think they are just venting...they will get over itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I think romantic comedies are better than  tear jerker drama...All we need is a little Arhi romance and we will ALL be GOLDEN!!!πŸ˜ƒ  
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar, I was indignant when I read that...just because she went OTT and is childish, people are saying she's not fit to be his wife!  That's not even the point - the thing is, it doesn't matter how silly and childish she is...Arnav is in love with her, not La! His heart obviously didn't think, "Oh wait, La is sophisticated and well mannered and she doesn't behave like a kid...so I'll love her!"

Exactly the emotional bonding Arhi share is something special which was absent with La..its got nothing to do with her looks or behaviour .kushi can stir his feelings in ways La just could not and thats what he told La..he doesnt feel anything for her ...forget class difference even their idealogies and beliefs dont match still they are not able to help themselves in falling for each other..thats destiny!

@Sush: Yes agree with you everyone is disappointed by long depriving romantic scenes..once that happens everybody will be fine!πŸ˜†

Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
me late but neverthelessπŸ˜† 

@sush i agree that IF down because of not much happening in BR(oh i meant bath roomπŸ˜‰)

@shewts and zu i did reply in that post.
how can people expect kushi to go gaga over arnav
and she being childish  stuffs and he gets into anger mode when they are uncomfortable.
 visibly he affects her 😳

and yes even SRK is not allowed as third angleπŸ˜†

ODB loves ODG πŸ˜†
Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago