Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: My heart is a stereo!!! - Page 3

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One line that caught my attention in the entire episode is Shyam asking Anjali that "to aapne saale saab ko bhi iske baare me bata diya?" Doesn't that statement sound a bit ominous? I mean why does he want Arnav to know that Anjali is keeping vrat because some priest has warned his life may be in danger?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved today's episode, Lavanya continually throws hints Arnav and Khushi's way only they can't figure it out yet.

Khushi's gift to Arnav was soo sweet!! I wonder if Arnav was about to call her when Anjali came in. He was looking for a way to talk to Khushi and got the chance with getting to go to her house

I think its cute the way Khushi teases Payal about Akash, it was too funny when Khushi realized that it wasn't Payal she was talking to it was Arnav. The scream and Arnav's reaction to it was hilarious poor guy didn't know what to do.

While I found Khushi OTT once she got out of the bathroom it was still a good scene. Arnav telling Anjali I gave her the towel LOL! Khushi fearing Arnav would scold her and leave her on the side of the road like he usually does when he gets angry, can't fault her for that especially given how the episode ended.

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: cindrella255

I think I can take a break from forum for good Shwets!
She started as a bubbly gal with maturity, now suddenly she lost her wits and she s all in her jumping jack mode...
Nand Kishore babua seems 2 b a namoona from some posts(haven't seen dat SBS seg), And she s already a big time  namoona
She will b requested 2 teach hindi to  the Ameriki babu, Mami n Bua will have fights for more share of haq jatana him..Mami for angleish and bua with her undying love for Nand Kishore!
namoona + big namoona...I hope things does not go this way!

Khabardar! Don't you dare say you'll take a break!

You have a lot of people sharing your view point...you can vent your frustration on those threads and with those people yaar.
Childish-Khushi bashers ki kami nahin hai forum mein...

And please, don't stay away from the forum. Give the new track a chance...
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Sharmi πŸ€—

8 saal ke bachhi ka behavior ab aur dekhne ko milne vaala hai...Hai re Nand Kisore!! πŸ˜‰

Nice post and I love Adam Levine..N maroon 5 is one of my fav...

Just for comparison Shweta..roz nahi dekthi hai kya ghar par???Does your kiddo act like this or better than her..?πŸ˜›

Ella and me have made a pact to stay till Friday and then AWOL till next year.. Bye Bye Shweta...πŸ˜†
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Nice post and I love Adam Levine..N maroon 5 is one of my fav...

Just for comparison Shweta..roz nahi dekthi hai kya ghar par???Does your kiddo act like this or better than her..?πŸ˜›

I don't about other kids Soms but my 15 year old cousin, Youngest in her family definitely acts more maturely

And Shwets I don't think I can keep away from forum for long and not at all from show...just dat I wil b lurking not posting
and to add on 2 ur wrath lemme post a portion of my comment from another thread

Was it just me who was  annoyed with "Akash-Payal  ki shaadi baad hum kithab likhenge"...Even she dreams abt being nosy?! for gods sake let it b one of silly dialogs...her nose s already extra long, don't let her poke it into someone's married life!
Having said dat,I like Sanaya...She s perfect with her performance...pls GH spare us!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Khabardar! Don't you dare say you'll take a break!

You have a lot of people sharing your view point...you can vent your frustration on those threads and with those people yaar.
Childish-Khushi bashers ki kami nahin hai forum mein...

And please, don't stay away from the forum. Give the new track a chance...

I agree with Sush.  Please dont stay away ... We all have our good days and bad . Things will change and they are .. Will hate to lose a good perspective you bring to forum...

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all...love the song too!!!!

have to work on an opinion tonight so can't make many posts right now...but will come back later if I finsih my work...Very  quickly...loved all the comments so far...and updated my take on the rest of the episode on page 1.

Khushi is Jhalli...but I love her to be like this...I truly do...She is so full of life, so full of innocence ...she is like a breath of fresh air ...

It is difficult to explain why she does not want to go with ASR...It seems perfectly natural to me..."Thoda sa pyaar hua hei...thoda hei baqui..." Thodi Akad...thoda trying to proove something...thoda denial. Perfectly natural for lovers to behave like this in early stages of courtship...which (I think) is the best stage...

NadZ...I hit the "like" button so many times on your post it got stuck again...will come back to press it again...see my reply on the book on page 1...and Jhappi to you too...
Cinderalla and her princess charming (me) are going to a far far land where there is only happiness no khushi...!!!

My 5 year old niece tells me that she has stopped stomping her feet in anger because her mom told her that its for cry babies..πŸ˜›..Accha bachcha..don't look at Khushi..
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

I agree with Sush.  Please dont stay away ... We all have our good days and bad . Things will change and they are .. Will hate to lose a good perspective you bring to forum...

Shwets n Ratna - O..M...G ...thnx for this comment n more for reading my blabber...
I m nt going 2 stop my ranting...my resolutions r like drunkard's promises...always said, never followed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

edited for Somz - U...my prince charming 😲  😲..Memoirs of GayshahπŸ˜†

@ Sush- Sorry Sorry got carried away...nw I scoot !

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
La: Bye Finally! You will be missed but we all need to move on.πŸ€—

Arnav: Last time they broke up, the next morning he had a relieved look on his face and was back to work as usual. This time, HE Calls to check if she is okay & asks her to take care. Changes in him are subtle and I suspect, no body in his own family or Khushi have realized this - That he is changing..for the better.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bathroom- It was okay till she locked him. After that her reaction, disappointed to put it mildly. Not blaming Sanaya here, but CVs have to start putting some effort towards Khushi.😑

After Diwali episode and all the Rabba ves, I expected a subtle change in her, growing awareness of herself as a woman especially around Arnav.

Infact, I feel she was more in control and aware of herself as a woman during Teej and the locked storeroom epis than now. I don't want her to change her outlook towards life, her chirpiness, all those qualities that endear her to us.

But YES, you pull a guy into the bathroom, the least you can be is awkward and not start treadmilling for god's sake.

Pooja-Vrat: Why didn't Anjali call Payal, she is going to the member of the family, shouldn't Anjali have requested Payal so she gets to spend more time around RM etc?

Shyam:
We all are expecting a Jealous Arnav. We have completely overlooked a Jealous Shyam(for lack of a better word) haven't we.

He is not going to let go off Khushi that easily, the more he sees her in RM now that he can openly do so, the more he might be tempted to go after her. He is completely unaware of Arnav-Khushi equation, so one fine morning he can simply tell Khushi, you have a problem with me being married, I will divorce Anjali for you, all I want is to marry you. The way he oddly worded the other night on Arnav on not wanting to spend the life with someone he does not love, made me wonder.

Lack of Rabba ve:
Well, it is barely 48 hours right, so things are slowly coming back to familiar turf, their fights, his impatience, her Rakshash, LD act. The difference I think is Arnav. He probably is more aware of his feelings towards her, he probably is being more patient towards her too.

Car convo: I loved how tactful he is. Unlike Khushi who jumps in he slowly broaches the subject of LA, she has reached safely, I called her and she wanted me to convey this to you. (Meaning, I might have been a lousy BF, but I will be a good Ex-bf or rather more importantly a good friend).

I think having mentioned LA, he might tactfully ask her about her fiancee what went wrong, atleast he would have done that if that Towel thing hadn't happened.πŸ˜•

Cocktail party: My first reaction...For the Gupta sisters😲 So what will happen - A dance/ Rabba ve moment/Khushi getting drunk/ blurting out something that will make him and us go awww/ a protective Arnav when a guy misbehaves with Khushi or some sort of sanskar lecture.

You know what I don't know what will happen.

I hope it is different this time around. My guess is Arnav is slowly letting the Gupta sisters into the other world of Raizadas. Payal would be expected to attend such parties as a Raizada, so I guess it is Arnav's way of giving an insight to Payal and even Khushi, Raizada Bahu is different than being a Raizada Biwi.

Especially Khushi, you know She has seen him in his office and in his home..But somewhere Else where he is ASR - A guy who is much sought after by the ladies and well respected by the guys, A different side to him - A more professoinal likeable side to him. I get it would be personal party but I am sure his peers etc. would be invited.

I don't want Khushi to be overawed or something,but she needs to acknowledge that there are things and sides to him she is unaware of and he is not universally disliked or fears as she assumes. Dunno If I make some sense here.

Just as we want Arnav to realize the crap she puts up at GH, I would like Khushi to see this other side of him.

NK: Welcome, let us see if you bring ARhi Together or eat into their airtime.