Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved your post
and the song is so perfect for ASR!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Sush!

I loved ur post...how much I wish dat I cud tell the same abt the epi...

The OTTness within few hours after an emotional break down did not work me...I get she s bubbly n all...but sorry 2 say, I normally say behavior of an 8 year old ...for this OTTness I can't even use it...the scene was bearable till she started her on the spot jogging...huh!

And 2 maintain equilibrium, everything s needed but here everything reaches extreme...
These type of scenes dilutes the emotions!

I have nothing more 2 say!

p.s forgot 2 add , loved the song
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I always wished that someone would have made a VM using this song, and then the episode where Khushi's heart beats depending on the proximity of ASR 😆

Wonderful post!

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Thanks was waiting for ur post finally a positive post was feeling bad after reading all the negativity in the forum

Thanks so much for picking that songs it's my favorite too and it suits Arnav 

Loved how Arnav acts diff towards her ji ji and her 

Wen he talks o PayPal he is so polite and nice
And with her the total opposite it was awesome to see him change his attitude in seconds 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Sush!

I loved ur post...how much I cud tell the same abt the epi...

The OTTness within few hours after an emotional break down did not work me...I get she s bubbly n all...but sorry 2 say, I normally say behavior of an 8 year old ...for this OTTness I can't even use it...the scene was bearable till she started her on the spot jogging...huh!

And 2 maintain equilibrium, everything s needed but here everything reaches extreme...
These type of scenes dilutes the emotions!

I have nothing more 2 say!

Sharmi 🤗

8 saal ke bachhi ka behavior ab aur dekhne ko milne vaala hai...Hai re Nand Kisore!! 😉
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

to enjoy Arnie's expressions...and his dialogues...Relax...you are fully clothed...🤣May be he wished she was not😉

bathroom jazz was beyond hilarious 🤣 his horrified expressions with her flirtatious and cranky dialogues was a treat to watch. i can totally imagine khushi pulling such antics when she churns to khushi singh raizada one day and this guy's in for a lot of comedy & grey hairs 🤣

me too didn't enjoy da jogging bit cuz i found it stupid. but i could give it a blind eye thanks to arnie boy's charisma

sush what about da vehicle manual? am i da only one who felt arnav's characteristics were out of place? what da hell happened to his hindi language skills? he could read khushi's previous letter oops i mean blah's letter supposedly perfectly but not this one? has he lost his reading skills in few weeks? jeez gimme a break CVs

overall da epi was good but not that great for me. perhaps my expectations are sky high lol

*gosh nadz whatever happened to your manners?*

sorry sush baby... here's your jadooki jappi 🤗 stay gorgeous forever mwaaah

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful post MsUniverse 👏……I  wait for your post every night 😃 😃 😃

I don't usually post but today after watching the episode I was quite disturbed by few things….I am not really good at writing my thoughts coherently but I am going to try…

After receiving Lavanya's call Arnav was about to take out his phone from his pocket, but was interrupted by Anjali….my guess is that he wanted to call Khushi….that's why he went readily to Gupta House to deliver the card….he wanted to see Khushi.

Khushi on the other hand was trying to banish all thoughts about Arnav….she tried really hard to convince herself that Arnav is the same rakshas he used to be….She didn't want to think about him or see him …..

When Khushi opened the bathroom door to drag whom she thought to be Payal, only to find to her HORROR to be Arnav…… that explains her unusually OTT jumping after coming out of the bathroom……She was disturbed throughout the whole interaction with Arnav…she desperately tried not to go with him to RM….finally to agree reluctantly ….but she was still not herself….. she didn't realize that she didn't have her dupatta nor she was paying any attention to Arnav when he was talking to her in the car……

I tried in vain to understand the reason behind Khushi's behavior …..

Sorry for such a long post…

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
I love tht song!! It my fav songg !! :P

It totally suits Arnav too yaar! He is completely lato on Khushi ahah

Great analysis Sush!!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sbk2

Sharmi 🤗

8 saal ke bachhi ka behavior ab aur dekhne ko milne vaala hai...Hai re Nand Kisore!! 😉

I think I can take a break from forum for good Shwets!
She started as a bubbly gal with maturity, now suddenly she lost her wits and she s all in her jumping jack mode...
Nand Kishore babua seems 2 b a namoona from some posts(haven't seen dat SBS seg), And she s already a big time  namoona
She will b requested 2 teach hindi to  the Ameriki babu, Mami n Bua will have fights for more share of haq jatana him..Mami for angleish and bua with her undying love for Nand Kishore!
namoona + big namoona...I hope things does not go this way!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sush,

Thoroughly enjoyed todays show.  There is a reason that Bua calls our ODG Sanka Devi. Her sanak is unbound and nautanki  her favourite passtime.  I had decided for negativity to take the back seat and just enjoy the ride and I did.  

Laughs started with the gift for Arnav.  When she handed it to him last week I was really curious as to what would she give to a man who is rich & stylish.  And I was not disappointed.  Car Mainatenance for dummies !!! Arnav managed to read the letter in HIndi but not the book title was a bit starnge.  Did you note that Khushi addressed the letter to LAAD ... and crossed it.  Fantatstic detailing.

The bathroom enactment. Khushi at her best drama perfromance calling out to Payalji in a thick voice imitating Akash.  When she does not get a response as Payal is on the phone she says "Maike challi gaye kya ?"  Had me in splits.  The jogging on the spot was silly but overall fun.  What was noticeable was how comfortable the couple are in each others company each being oneself . She silly and he trying to look annoyed.  Does not mind running an errand of delivering the card to the Guptas any excuse to see Khushi will do .  Just ADORABLE..

Arnav asking Khushi to accompany him back coz Anji wants her .  He was a bit defensive today saying hey I am not making this up . Believe me . You want to check with my sister here is the phone. There was a time he would drag her if required to fulfill his sisters wish.   And Yes the Getout !! We ALL know why that is.

A few things I noted besides the comedy

1)  Arnav still mocks the idea of meeting a girl jisse  saase ruk jaayegi . A good indication that the CVs have not forgotten it and it will come back to address this.

2) La's parting statement that love is more powerful than hate maybe indicating that this will be an upcoming conflict in Arnav's life soon where he will have to decide on one against the other.

3)  Arnav's concern for La as a friend his call inquiring about her well being was endearing.

4) Arnav trying a make conversation with Khushi on informaing her that La has reached safely.  Truly both seemed like a couple talking mundane things.

Will totally leave out commenting on Anji & Shyam . HIs plans generally fail and so will this one.  Waiting to see what Nand Kishore brings to the show tomorrow.

Till later Sush.