India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Just a Thought (Page 3)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I don't think K will fall for such a scheme... I feel that meera will only cause misunderstanding bet KP, not a rift...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710dhakarnriyya6

-preetiVirMan- Senior Member
-preetiVirMan-
-preetiVirMan-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

I don't think K will fall for such a scheme... I feel that meera will only cause misunderstanding bet KP, not a rift...

i think your right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710dhakarnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

hopefully... dunno why i think a rift is much possible too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnYapreeti-

i hope not..
  mee too...
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Why is a rift possible? Its only P's misunderstandings thats all and Im in a way glad that Pratigya gets this wake up call over K as, and other members have sed this also, she has been more of a mother than a wife post leap and all her topics relate to Samar. It is so unrealistic that a wife doesnt ask her husband how is day went or anything. Its always K that initiates the conversations and she always turns it into a convo abt Samar. Im so glad Menaka track is coming to an end and that will prompr the meera track to take centre stage as well as Kesar's recovery being included in a track too.

All in all i feel and know it will be misunderstandings between KriYa and Baba will never EVER do Bewafay with his Babu as he loves her than his own life. She is his reason for living so thats a no go!

Pratz needs to this wake up call big time and all im looking forward to is the after effects of this meera track in which Pratz will look after K's needs and interests more than she has done!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Why is a rift possible? Its only P's misunderstandings thats all and Im in a way glad that Pratigya gets this wake up call over K as, and other members have sed this also, she has been more of a mother than a wife post leap and all her topics relate to Samar. It is so unrealistic that a wife doesnt ask her husband how is day went or anything. Its always K that initiates the conversations and she always turns it into a convo abt Samar. Im so glad Menaka track is coming to an end and that will prompr the meera track to take centre stage as well as Kesar's recovery being included in a track too.

All in all i feel and know it will be misunderstandings between KriYa and Baba will never EVER do Bewafay with his Babu as he loves her than his own life. She is his reason for living so thats a no go!

Pratz needs to this wake up call big time and all im looking forward to is the after effects of this meera track in which Pratz will look after K's needs and interests more than she has done!!Wink
Clap
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

hopefully... dunno why i think a rift is much possible too...

Rift is possible only if K reciprocated Meera's feelings, which is not the case here... but I'm afraid that again the trust issue will be raised...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnriyya6

-preetiVirMan- Senior Member
-preetiVirMan-
-preetiVirMan-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

I So agreee with you...
because that's the aim of the show. KriYa. & i'm so happy that the family will know about meenka's body selling buisness.
btw amazing post!

Go to top