Pratigya

Just a Thought (Page 2)

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sudharao100

Someone mentioned about election in February.  SS will be active for his election at that time for sure.  Is it possible that Meera may be some minister's daughter.  SS in order to be elected or for power may ask Krishna to marry Meera the psycho.  It is also possible he may try to cause a rift between K and P in order to gain power.

It is just a thought that crossed my mind. I hope it does not come to that.  I Personally I love Kriya Jodi.  I don't want any type of rift between them. 

no even the intial stage SS does not like P, but no SS has love n respect for P... he wont do that... P has made a place in his heart... we cannot deny that...Big smile

Agree. it wont happen. then Cv's have to pack up and Run LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierMiss_Randomriyya6

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Someone mentioned about election in February.  SS will be active for his election at that time for sure.  Is it possible that Meera may be some minister's daughter.  SS in order to be elected or for power may ask Krishna to marry Meera the psycho.  It is also possible he may try to cause a rift between K and P in order to gain power.

It is just a thought that crossed my mind. I hope it does not come to that.  I Personally I love Kriya Jodi.  I don't want any type of rift between them. 

no even the intial stage SS does not like P, but no SS has love n respect for P... he wont do that... P has made a place in his heart... we cannot deny that...Big smile

c SS is selfish person...and whats in our cv's mind we don;t know either.to gain power SS and spl.amma can do anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randomriyya6

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Someone mentioned about election in February. SS will be active for his election at that time for sure. Is it possible that Meera may be some minister's daughter. SS in order to be elected or for power may ask Krishna to marry Meera the psycho. It is also possible he may try to cause a rift between K and P in order to gain power.

It is just a thought that crossed my mind.I hope it does not come to that. I Personally I love Kriya Jodi. I don't want any type of rift between them.
well said, agree with u... If he feel reasonable n correct SS alwayz supports Pratz... n yes he do respects her n lover her as a DIL...

Miss_RandomAnondo.Rriyya6

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

kriya ka election se kya lena dena??? hehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierAnondo.RVeena.Sriyya6

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

kriya ka election se kya lena dena??? hehe

agar CVs chahe tho kuch bhi hoga Abi, but at any cost i don think so Rift is gonna takes place again... Only misunderstandings n some noutanki b/w KRIYA...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710Miss_Randombabithajriyya6

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
nei yaar esa nei hoga, im pretty sure as SS knows how much K luvs P...why would he make him marry that Meera, whom he dont even know lol n she also seems to be out of their cast, hahahahaha

anyways lets make this topic pinky hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

you have a point, actually...such things happen in reality too...common among political families...parents involve their kid's matters in their politics...

but i doubt anything like that will happen in MKAP because they do know they can't compromise on KriYa...don't trust the CVs though...

dhakarnbabithajriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

you have a point, actually...such things happen in reality too...common among political families...parents involve their kid's matters in their politics...

but i doubt anything like that will happen in MKAP because they do know they can't compromise on KriYa...don't trust the CVs though...

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Go to top