Posted: 12 years ago
Someone mentioned about election in February.  SS will be active for his election at that time for sure.  Is it possible that Meera may be some minister's daughter.  SS in order to be elected or for power may ask Krishna to marry Meera the psycho.  It is also possible he may try to cause a rift between K and P in order to gain power.

It is just a thought that crossed my mind. I hope it does not come to that.  I Personally I love Kriya Jodi.  I don't want any type of rift between them. 
Again, the rift concept will be repetitive, if it happens by /for sumone else other than themselves... agree?
if they doubt, they fight... it wud be nice.. if they believe sumone n fall for their plan, then its not gonna be fyn, atleats with me...
Originally posted by sudharao100

Someone mentioned about election in February.  SS will be active for his election at that time for sure.  Is it possible that Meera may be some minister's daughter.  SS in order to be elected or for power may ask Krishna to marry Meera the psycho.  It is also possible he may try to cause a rift between K and P in order to gain power.

It is just a thought that crossed my mind. I hope it does not come to that.  I Personally I love Kriya Jodi.  I don't want any type of rift between them. 
no even the intial stage SS does not like P, but no SS has love n respect for P... he wont do that... P has made a place in his heart... we cannot deny that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mi๐Ÿ˜•sunderstanding is likely...
it will not happen..hope 4 the best.
Bt nw Ss likes Pratz alottt i dnt think he'll do so...he wudnt wanna be hanged by his loving Baba na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.n all d more Krishna wnt ever agree 2 all dis...so no worries๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Bt nw Ss likes Pratz alottt i dnt think he'll do so...he wudnt wanna be hanged by his loving Baba na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.n all d more Krishna wnt ever agree 2 all dis...so no worries๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by riyya6

no even the intial stage SS does not like P, but no SS has love n respect for P... he wont do that... P has made a place in his heart... we cannot deny that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree. it wont happen. then Cv's have to pack up and Run ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

c SS is selfish person...and whats in our cv's mind we don;t know either.to gain power SS and spl.amma can do anything.

well said, agree with u... If he feel reasonable n correct SS alwayz supports Pratz... n yes he do respects her n lover her as a DIL...