Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sameer Soni at Farah Khan's house warming bash

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is a picture of Sammy with Neelam at Farah Khan's house warming bash.

Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is looking  tired...don't he?πŸ˜•
-Rani thumbnail
Yeah, he looks tired and overworked. Trying to manage gharwali and baharwali (as he had called Neelam and Siddhi at BB5 launch epi) at the same time, not an easy taskπŸ˜‰Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
 i admired him like any thing in BB4.πŸ˜›...cuz of khali he got evicted...eww...i hate that huge guy...😑
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

i admired him like any thing in BB4.πŸ˜›...cuz of khali he got evicted...eww...i hate that huge guy...😑

I know, since Khali was Int'l celeb and was paid big bucks, he was placed in the finals regardless of votes. Sammy deserved to be in the finals not khali. Sammy was very disappointed for being eliminated just one week shy of the finale. 
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I know, since Khali was Int'l celeb and was paid big bucks, he was placed in the finals regardless of votes. Sammy deserved to be in the finals not khali. Sammy was very disappointed for being eliminated just one week shy of the finale. 

very true...ekta , rani... i don't remember other names...all the celebrities who appeared in that show with salam khan said sameer should win...both sameer and shweta are ekta's friends...in fact shweta worked with ekta continuously for 7 long years ...still ekta told sameer should win...when salmaan asked why ...she said sameer ek achcha insaan hai...for sure it is not scripted one...πŸ˜ƒ

and veena told sameer is a mean person...look at her what a b****🀬 she is😑
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shumi.

very true...ekta , rani... i don't remember other names...all the celebrities who appeared in that show with salam khan said sameer should win...both sameer and shweta are ekta's friends...in fact shweta worked with ekta continuously for 7 long years ...still ekta told sameer should win...when salmaan asked why ...she said sameer ek achcha insaan hai...for sure it is not scripted one...πŸ˜ƒ

@red- correction ...Ekta and shweta were /are not frnds ...Shweta was only Ekta's employee who worked in her serial just like hundred of ekta's other actors but Ekta is not a frnd of all of them ...

and after KZK , there was a problem in their working relations too ...so now they r not even on working terms 

and Sammy was Shweta's frnd only in BB ...after coming out he saw her reality , she didnt stand for him when he took such a big decision for her ...he did not even invite her for his wedding ...he invited only Manoj Tiwari frm BB 

thank God and i m proud of Sammy bcz of It πŸ˜ƒ

i hate Shweta and dislike all those bcz of whom Sammy suffered and to make Shweta win BB eliminated Sammy πŸ€’...kept Dolly for entertainment value in finale week ...and in that week Sammy was nominated bcz of Shweta's fault who cld have save him easily frm nominations by just nominating someone else other than whom she did as if was open nominations ...

but anyways Sammy is the True winner who won audience's hearts πŸ˜Ž

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

@red- correction ...Ekta and shweta were /are not frnds ...Shweta was only Ekta's employee who worked in her serial just like hundred of ekta's other actors but Ekta is not a frnd of all of them ...

and after KZK , there was a problem in their working relations too ...so now they r not even on working terms ...oh i see...i am  not aware of that...and i did not watch KZK...

and Sammy was Shweta's frnd only in BB ...after coming out he saw her reality , she didnt stand for him when he took such a big decision for her ... this point i always have a doubt...don't you think it was scripted...if not...when ashmit provoked dolly for not cleaning the kitchen...it was a worst fight ever in that house and ashmit provoked dolly like hell making weird sounds like cat , veena talking about dolly's stomach and she told dolly as a lady cartoon etc etc...in front of that fight sameer's was nothing...then why ashmit was not evicted... i am confusedπŸ˜•...

he did not even invite her for his wedding ...he invited only Manoj Tiwari frm BB ...exactly...that means he consider him as his friend...remember how manoj reacted when he got evicted...he did not even allowed sameer to come till the door for send off...πŸ˜•

thank God and i m proud of Sammy bcz of It πŸ˜ƒ

i hate Shweta and dislike all those bcz of whom Sammy suffered and to make Shweta win BB eliminated Sammy πŸ€’...yep...some where i read BB4's winner was already decided oneπŸ˜•...kept Dolly for entertainment value in finale week ...and in that week Sammy was nominated bcz of Shweta's fault who cld have save him easily frm nominations by just nominating someone else other than whom she did as if was open nominations ...

but anyways Sammy is the True winner who won audience's hearts πŸ˜Ž...he was a well mannered gentle man of that showπŸ˜ƒ... especially i liked him how he kept himself away from veena... πŸ˜ƒ

-Rani thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

What right that hypocrate had to say anything about Sammy😑? Everybody knows what she did to remain in the show, I mean how low she was stooped. Sammy did not have any respect for that idiotic woman. She tried all her tricks on Sammy too in the beginning, but it didn't work on him, neither on Hrishant. It was Asmit who was so desperate for fame that he did whatever with her to reach the finale. 

All the celebs, Ekta, Rani, Kareena, Farah, they all said Sameer should win and I was sure he would. This I will regret all my life not seeing him BB4 winner. I am sure If he participated now, he will win it hands down.
-Rani thumbnail
.he was a well mannered gentle man of that showπŸ˜ƒ... especially i liked him how he kept himself away from veena... πŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE] 

That won my heart too. Unlike all the other males, he never mingled with Veena for publicity or for votes. He is too classy to be in company of some p...🀬. I even liked Hrishant to certain extent for the same reason, but Sammy is class apart from all others.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago