India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sameer Soni at Farah Khan's house warming bash

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Here is a picture of Sammy with Neelam at Farah Khan's house warming bash.

Edited by Iamrani - 21 December 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gondi-RD-LuvStrk-001nancy1996shumi.-Nags-norzarTheRowdiest

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
he is looking  tired...don't he?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah, he looks tired and overworked. Trying to manage gharwali and baharwali (as he had called Neelam and Siddhi at BB5 launch epi) at the same time, not an easy taskWink

Edited by Iamrani - 21 December 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001shumi.-Nags-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
 i admired him like any thing in BB4.Tongue...cuz of khali he got evicted...eww...i hate that huge guy...Angry

LuvStrk-001-Nags--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i admired him like any thing in BB4.Tongue...cuz of khali he got evicted...eww...i hate that huge guy...Angry

I know, since Khali was Int'l celeb and was paid big bucks, he was placed in the finals regardless of votes. Sammy deserved to be in the finals not khali. Sammy was very disappointed for being eliminated just one week shy of the finale. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I know, since Khali was Int'l celeb and was paid big bucks, he was placed in the finals regardless of votes. Sammy deserved to be in the finals not khali. Sammy was very disappointed for being eliminated just one week shy of the finale. 
very true...ekta , rani... i don't remember other names...all the celebrities who appeared in that show with salam khan said sameer should win...both sameer and shweta are ekta's friends...in fact shweta worked with ekta continuously for 7 long years ...still ekta told sameer should win...when salmaan asked why ...she said sameer ek achcha insaan hai...for sure it is not scripted one...Big smile

and veena told sameer is a mean person...look at her what a b****Censored she isAngry

Edited by shumi. - 21 December 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

very true...ekta , rani... i don't remember other names...all the celebrities who appeared in that show with salam khan said sameer should win...both sameer and shweta are ekta's friends...in fact shweta worked with ekta continuously for 7 long years ...still ekta told sameer should win...when salmaan asked why ...she said sameer ek achcha insaan hai...for sure it is not scripted one...Big smile

and veena told sameer is a mean person...look at her what a b****Censored she isAngry

@red- correction ...Ekta and shweta were /are not frnds ...Shweta was only Ekta's employee who worked in her serial just like hundred of ekta's other actors but Ekta is not a frnd of all of them ...

and after KZK , there was a problem in their working relations too ...so now they r not even on working terms 

and Sammy was Shweta's frnd only in BB ...after coming out he saw her reality , she didnt stand for him when he took such a big decision for her ...he did not even invite her for his wedding ...he invited only Manoj Tiwari frm BB 

thank God and i m proud of Sammy bcz of It Big smile

i hate Shweta and dislike all those bcz of whom Sammy suffered and to make Shweta win BB eliminated Sammy Dead...kept Dolly for entertainment value in finale week ...and in that week Sammy was nominated bcz of Shweta's fault who cld have save him easily frm nominations by just nominating someone else other than whom she did as if was open nominations ...

but anyways Sammy is the True winner who won audience's hearts Cool

shumi.-Nags--Rani

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

@red- correction ...Ekta and shweta were /are not frnds ...Shweta was only Ekta's employee who worked in her serial just like hundred of ekta's other actors but Ekta is not a frnd of all of them ...

and after KZK , there was a problem in their working relations too ...so now they r not even on working terms ...oh i see...i am  not aware of thatOuch...and i did not watch KZK...

and Sammy was Shweta's frnd only in BB ...after coming out he saw her reality , she didnt stand for him when he took such a big decision for her ... this point i always have a doubt...don't you think it was scripted...if not...when ashmit provoked dolly for not cleaning the kitchen...it was a worst fight ever in that house and ashmit provoked dolly like hell making weird sounds like cat , veena talking about dolly's stomach and she told dolly as a lady cartoon etc etc...in front of that fight sameer's was nothing...then why ashmit was not evicted... i am confusedConfused...

he did not even invite her for his wedding ...he invited only Manoj Tiwari frm BB ...exactly...that means he consider him as his friend...remember how manoj reacted when he got evicted...he did not even allowed sameer to come till the door for send off...Confused

thank God and i m proud of Sammy bcz of It Big smile

i hate Shweta and dislike all those bcz of whom Sammy suffered and to make Shweta win BB eliminated Sammy Dead...yep...some where i read BB4's winner was already decided oneConfused...kept Dolly for entertainment value in finale week ...and in that week Sammy was nominated bcz of Shweta's fault who cld have save him easily frm nominations by just nominating someone else other than whom she did as if was open nominations ...

but anyways Sammy is the True winner who won audience's hearts Cool...he was a well mannered gentle man of that showBig smile... especially i liked him how he kept himself away from veena... Big smile

-Nags--RaniTheRowdiest

Go to top