India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

brief update 21 dec

jeenie Groupbie
jeenie
jeenie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
hi guys heres  a brief update of todays episode.L is looking through window and sees kartik.she wonders how she is going to get in.she thinks she cant go infront of K like this.she first puts tiffen down .K s back is turned.then she tries to come in she hides behind curtain.K is worried that where is L.he takes out his clothes and goes to have a bath.Lquickly comes in and changes behind cupbord.she throws her clothes behind it.she manages to get out again and takes food box in a bag otherws she thinks they will find out. so she goes in.bahus talking that look that dulari has very expensive phone even they cant afford it.suddenly lovely come shouting hi nimi bhabi nimi about to reply but seeing gehna doesnt.she goes to the room and k says where were u all day she says jus sit  and i will tell. first eat this.he opens tiffen boxand sees plough he gets happy but says who made it she said i did .and he says u dont even know how to turn gas on .she says no i joined cooking classes.at some auntys house in the street.kartik eats plough and says tastes jus like gehna bhabis plough.lovely says ive seen her do it many times so i can learn. but she thinks to herself that shes lying again.she says  i need to tell u something.shes bout to say something when suddenly masa is shouting all bahus names. k and Lalso go to see whats matter.masa saying to them whats all this rubbish her near enterence.shes says its never happen before. she says nothing is more worse then this she says we need to fix our habbit otherws we will be like some people.(lovely remembers she had 4gotten to throw rubbish).kartik is very angryClap he says bus bahut hogia.he says if u dont want to accept us dont jus treat us like neigbours u dont like. she says u r nothing but like bad neighbours . he says she fed up of all the insults she keeps doing to lovelyClaphe says i know u dont like my wife but there is no need for insults she is manageing the house very well. besides the rubbish is on our side so whats it to uClapClapeveryone looks shocked. masa calls him batameez.so they go. masa and babusa are in their room he asks her how shes feeling and says better he says the malish wali is good.she says she very baq baq but shes young but has a good heart god give her long lifeSmile bausa says thankgod apart from ur 4 bahus atleast u like someone elseLOL next morning k says to L ill drop u to class.she says ill go my self k says no ill take u.so she goes then half way she says i 4got my note book.so she goes home. and changes into servant.meanwhile bahus going seva for masa
they looking at clock saying its late dulari has not come. gehna says these  servants r no good. suddenly lovely comes she tells them am here now ill manage. but masa says no u look after kitchen my bahus will see to me. she tells nimi to open her cupbord to take out sari. lovely says what beautifull sari. nimi says amasa gave her this. but simran notices a stain on it. lovely says ill do it ill clean it. she takes it to a colour dyer. he says it will take 4 hours she says no no pls do it quicker otherws my malkine will suck my bloodLOL how trueLOLprecp masa looking at sari and gehna says colour is darker lovely says i washed it with neel.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950vita_narineadhewarsexyindianpappy123shiny3pink0213pearldesaiResham22kamuralifesunilmiss_patel5MefromNJArvifanGauri22dreamy4everjacinta_91mysterious girl

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..Smile
Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the fab update Jeenie :)

Bravo Kartik...but Maasa and her sidekick Gehna will never learn..and Simran will keep following them like a parrot!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top