Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi, how are all the ltl forum members, how many still log on?  its unbelievable how quiet it is from how i remember it. 

anyway Ive recently started rewatching ltl 1. i have to say even on second /third viewing the show still manages to charm and weave its magic on the viewer.  whenever i watch it nothing else, no other show,,, seems quite  on par with the world in which dutta and nakku live.  from nakkus fierce love and loyalty to duttas raging, his softening. surreal. 

so,,, because its a drama i would like to have a copy of forever.,,,will anyone be able to help and tell me whether a high quality copy can be purchased on dvd?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Hessa...seeing you here after ages. Welcome back! I agree...the show has been pure magic. Every other show pales into comparision and seems frivilous.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sadly no...Me too...would like the show on DVD.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Nooo :( wud have lived to have a copy of it tho...
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ksh,,, hows youu?  yep i know, such a journey.  i was watching the first time Dutta met Nakku, when she ran to ask him to save her.  would dutta have ever even have dreamt at that point how much this 1  person was going to change his entire life. the journey they were going to have togetherl. 

Ani98 and Mishez...thats such a shame, i guess the only other way around it is to download the whole thing,  its difficult to find high quality copies for some episodes though😔
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Pure Magic is the word for LTL-1.

Yet to come across a show that can come anywhere near Dutta-Naku's story.

Would love to have LTL-1 on a DVD...but how? Doesn't Colorless own the copyright?