Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

jokes on previous epi (Page 2)

justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hey bhaiyyaji!!!
yaar me too seriously want the silent readers to come forward!!

BTW today's episode was damn good... very serious but our Sooraj JI finds his own way to add humour,,,

I loved the way, he said at last when the senapati was dying[which was indeed a very serious scene]

"Tum mar kyon nahin jaate??? Dekho!! Ghaav bahut gehra hai"

i was likeROFL

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justjayati

hey bhaiyyaji!!!
yaar me too seriously want the silent readers to come forward!!

BTW today's episode was damn good... very serious but our Sooraj JI finds his own way to add humour,,,

I loved the way, he said at last when the senapati was dying[which was indeed a very serious scene]

"Tum mar kyon nahin jaate??? Dekho!! Ghaav bahut gehra hai"

i was likeROFL

definately tand thanks for replying am thinking this forum is so quite now since rushiraj left sab devdas ban gayeLOL and yeah but i want sooraj ji to win award bahut atyachaar hoga if he dont win award he played 2 opposite characters so well that i was like is saal ka filmfare award srk ko nahin sooraj ji ko milna chahiyeSmile this guy so good man. i want you to look for my topics if i made any and comment on them since no one else bothers you always do so thanks
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
One more scene yaar!! When the mantris asked... "how did the king died??""
the way he replied and enacted saying "aise"...I was like .ROFL
bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

One more scene yaar!! When the mantris asked... "how did the king died??""
the way he replied and enacted saying "aise"...I was like .ROFL
one question though maybe u can answer is was if CGM mom was alive when he became king and if so how did she remain alive all those years when dhanadand had her captured. or maybe her getting captured was fiction track. i am so confused about it.Confused

yeah i know you have good sense of humor but i found 9th dec and 10th dec episodes funny. but mainly 9th december episode.
bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i made this post to see funny comments made on dhanadand daughter and her behavior in 16th december episode everyone seems to excited about this weeks episodeLOL i read some funny comment on WU so thought to make this thread so all funny people would come out with their funny bonesROFL
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@ Bhaiyyaji...
well there are many versions on CGM's mom by historians,,, we can't claim anyone of them to be true,,,, so sorry,, can't tell anything exactly abt it.. however i posted a little bit of info ur another thread, may on DID CGM KILL DHANA.

and i don't rem 9th december episode... its been 2 weeks yaar!! But it must have been funny... as i can rem that previous episodes were damn funny esp those "jungle mein mangal" parts...ROFL
bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

@ Bhaiyyaji...
well there are many versions on CGM's mom by historians,,, we can't claim anyone of them to be true,,,, so sorry,, can't tell anything exactly abt it.. however i posted a little bit of info ur another thread, may on DID CGM KILL DHANA.

and i don't rem 9th december episode... its been 2 weeks yaar!! But it must have been funny... as i can rem that previous episodes were damn funny esp those "jungle mein mangal" parts...ROFL
so true but am waiting for your topics your comment are just too much your quite the comedianLOL
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey check arushi's thread... WHAT IF...

if u like funny commets.. then i think u would like the funny story and convo i have written on page 1... plz comment also...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index