Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys me again bet am giving u guys headache please see my other topics i have opened and comment so rank goes up.

Back to point i want this thread to be opened for you to joke about Rajkumari Durdhara. Here it goes did u see how crazy she was throwing things in her room she completely fida over CGM so much she remind me of srk from Darr😕. she looked completely psychotic and her character shows she got ego problem. i dont know how our bechara CG will cope with her after marriage but then again he will be busy with kingdom😆 so there chance he stay away.

what you guys think Pitaji D would say if he found out abt Durdhara lover boy his shatru no 1. what would he say.

what would acharya say if he somehow got full detail of Chandragupta prem katha. meanining if he saw video tape i know technology wasnt present then just imagine. what would say in acharya place

I want you to make situations funny ones about this topic and cheer up your mood. I like making people laugh so laugh out loud🤣 nahin to D se keh kar mrityudand. 🤢 dekhte hain who got better sense of humor😆
come on mitron dont you like my topics i try to keep forum active this way so people plz comment😭
lagta hai mere vichaar kisiko pasand nahin aaye toh de do mujhe mritydand like dhanadand says toh katwa de apna sar😆
i am expecting comment today on this topic please guys discussion shuru karo dhinak dhin dha i am funny person so lets see how your sense of humor is 😆
don't worry Bhaiyyaaji...
ur thread was abondoned cuz i was not there when u made this thread last week... 
But tonight I M HERE... moreover I m in full mood... So as the episode goes on... tumhe meri live commentry milti rahegi... just wait for 10 more minutes... 
Ok???? 
song applicable for Sooraj ji's expressions as Mahapadmanand..::
Diuniya mein hum aaye hai toh jeena hi padega!!!
this thread is for you to post jokes on last weeks epi lagta hai saare serious mood main hain chalo ek topic wate gaya Edited by bhaiyyaji - 12 years ago
please comment on this topic as well just want to hear your views and this forum does have silent readers they can comment too so buckle up
hey bhaiyyaji!!!
yaar me too seriously want the silent readers to come forward!!

BTW today's episode was damn good... very serious but our Sooraj JI finds his own way to add humour,,,

I loved the way, he said at last when the senapati was dying[which was indeed a very serious scene]

"Tum mar kyon nahin jaate??? Dekho!! Ghaav bahut gehra hai"

i was like🤣
Originally posted by justjayati

hey bhaiyyaji!!!
yaar me too seriously want the silent readers to come forward!!

BTW today's episode was damn good... very serious but our Sooraj JI finds his own way to add humour,,,

I loved the way, he said at last when the senapati was dying[which was indeed a very serious scene]

"Tum mar kyon nahin jaate??? Dekho!! Ghaav bahut gehra hai"

i was like🤣

definately tand thanks for replying am thinking this forum is so quite now since rushiraj left sab devdas ban gaye😆 and yeah but i want sooraj ji to win award bahut atyachaar hoga if he dont win award he played 2 opposite characters so well that i was like is saal ka filmfare award srk ko nahin sooraj ji ko milna chahiye😊 this guy so good man. i want you to look for my topics if i made any and comment on them since no one else bothers you always do so thanks