India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She's got the look (Page 4)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hug Ishita...i am a bhatakti aatma...i shall drop by from time to time, coz atm i dont classify as a v regular person...twas nyc meeting u here...
luvin the show & luving the spicy comments from u all...otherwise i wud have refrained from commenting!!! chalo...
keep such threads coming Sonali...pls!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcmadhu_sridharaa123.80sonali.19281

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I think I laughed more reading your post then the actual episode. The Vandera boyz totally rocked yesterday. I really enjoyed watching Virat yesterday esp how he was eying the eye lock between his bhai & bhabhi and not leaving a single chance to disturb Viren. The brother's chemistry is totally rocking, Virat & Viren's expression were awesome. You have actually said it all.

Juz hope the love birds will finally enjoy their romantic date soon as can't bear seeing poor Viren again & again although the precap showed the killer again. Seriously he seems so amateur in his attempt...

The ladies of Chaudary clan were no less yesterday, not to forget our loveable Dabbu. Dabbu declared as the best dulhan!!!! ROFL but poor Dabbu, always the thorn among the roses in the house. I couldn't help admiring how beautiful Manvi looked in the shot with her, Jeevika & Kadambari chachi. Somehow she outshine the bride in the pix.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoabjbdishiuwsonali.19281

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

LOL Priyanka, this is one epi where the written update won't suffice. LOL Cause the expressions of all the actors took away the cake. 

talk about bad luck being kharab ish(can i call you that?)...even ipkknd had a bumper epi apparently!
hv put the epi for downloading...the net is super slow here...
*sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

Originally posted by aa123.80

LOL Priyanka, this is one epi where the written update won't suffice. LOL Cause the expressions of all the actors took away the cake. 

talk about bad luck being kharab ish(can i call you that?)...even ipkknd had a bumper epi apparently!
hv put the epi for downloading...the net is super slow here...
*sigh*

Haha, sure you can. LOL
Rofl, I feel for you.LOL Hope you can catch the epi asap.

IPK- really? rofl, I toh found it a bummer epi. ROFL They're seriously losing it with that show. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
read all the posts...and agree with the sorry state of tv showsDisapprove
to cite my example, i m one of the few ppl who saw kyunki... for whole frigging 8 years!!!! most of the epis...unless there was an exam or going out.  it has made me quite immune to crap storylinesLOL 

but on the upside, it has increased my appreciation for few good shows available on airTongue
EHM is one of themThumbs Up the genuine humour where laughter is not forced...the oh-so-lovable sibling equations that remind me of mine...realistic potrayal of chaudhary family (waderas seem more like an army unit than familyLOL) ...all these makes the show uniqueEmbarrassed Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoaa123.80sonali.19281

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by reshamc

aahhh...VD look at the infamous b'day partyLOL  jeevan se bhari teri aankhein, majboor kare jeene ke lie was ur song dedicationEmbarrassed 

dear god.. U remember the song I dedicatedShocked.. coz I ForgotROFLROFL it was my routine...catch up the show on tv or youtube...and then straight fly off to sona's threadLOL u used to elevate the dialogues n characters n show to a whole new dimension...the stupid me that i am...i never gave so much thought to itEmbarrassed

but THE LOOK on the b'day.. sigh how much I adored him.. and all the tangents we all gushed about in VV.. i really think had Vipul Mehta stayed back.. that LOOK would have led to something.. but oh well.. reminds me.. did u read the beginning of my SS in the forum.. totally took off the image of Sabina and left the everlasting VD impression.. still need to write the finale parts.. will do it over break I thinkLOL thanks for taking me on this trip.. esp the song.. jeevan se bhari teri aankhein.. isnt it strange Devki retained the life in it till the end.. even in the coin flipping scene with IMV.. she truly was CPs child..Big smile  don't let me start on devki...i liked that she maintained the positive attitude in her...but after a point started disliking her for her mahantaLOL i mean seriously girl move on!!!! vaibhavJI n sabinaJI will manage their love story on their own...if u knw wat i meanLOL  
and plz provide me ur SS link...would love to see a reformed version of VV...they ruined him by the endConfused

Edited by reshamc - 22 December 2011 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@ish..I know what you mean by losing it...it looked so promising in the beginning...and now I've racked my brain and there is no plotline which can make the track go towards "nafrat paas aane na de pyaar door jaane na de"

all said n done...i watch it for the actors...they manage to make the most retarded scenes look ok..haha
and ek hazaron has lotsss of typical soap things...jobless ladies are one!

@ reshma: even i've become immune...but dmg did that to me...i've never been into to the saas-bahu variety!

saw only the last 10 minutes!
but i love how each of the chaudhary's manage to get themselves into every discussion happening...it's so normal types!
e.g when everyone is seeing the wedding pics...badi beeji, chachi, dabbu are all spoken about in their dulhan avatars..it's hilarious!
I've been a badi beeji fan since the kapoor khandan ka rishta days to! for me todays song dedication would have been 'Ja chudail'

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 22 December 2011 at 7:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcnuttycleoaa123.80sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@All... super busy today what with yr end review meeting and plans for next yr.. gosh was in boss' office for more than 2 hrs we r all spent mentally physically etc..LOL wii try to reply to each over lunch in a bit.. but thanks for all the responses.. 

Ishu : I almost had a frk attack thinking I had to reply to 2 pages worth only to see u raided it.. tg for small mercies..LOL good job dude.. vent away.. love yer KT-Nia avi.. my dabba is full but the dam hi to nahi hain yaarROFL ghulaamed for life.. LOL did u see today with his chotu idhaar aaLOL

and Do I even wanna know wat maami bye bye is doing thereLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 22 December 2011 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoaa123.80

Go to top