India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She's got the look (Page 2)

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
aahhh...VD look at the infamous b'day partyLOL  jeevan se bhari teri aankhein, majboor kare jeene ke lie was ur song dedicationEmbarrassed still remember itBig smile
and now that u point out, it did seem similar...D wanting to wish V happy b'day but kept busy by guests...and here J wants to congratulate her husband but V surrounded by family membersTongue oh THE LOOK  the 1st thing dat came to my mind...now u realise wat a gem he isLOL

original V's look to D could hav been the starting of so much...but D's surprise for her dear vaibhavJILOL took the man to the lowest level of his character...and finally shut the curtains for the showUnhappy I still maintain bringing back sabina was a gamble which the makers lost  by playing with V's characterThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
What an epi. ROFL Aah, so glad that this show's doing so well, cause it seriouslyyy deserves every bit of success. What a cast, what characters, and what a package. Thumbs Up
This show makes one laugh cause the humour is so real, never overdone. You realise how craptastic 99% shows on tv are, and what CRAP they're dishing out in the name of writing. And then the way they've woven so many relationships apart from just the main ones is such a big win.

Cracked up at the first scene itself, with Manu and badi beeji arguing and badi beeji telling her how much work she did at her age. ROFL So trademark. All grandmothers, and mothers say that. "tumhari umar mein to hum kya kya kar liya karte the, aur apne aap ko dekho." ROFLAnd then manvi going on abt badi beeji feeding rotis to the angrez. ROFL
The family scenes were amazing as usual. The way they all recollected their own weddings, chachi calling herself sridevi, ROFL badi beeji doting on her pad-poti and manu thanking her, ROFL dabboo cracking up and manu flinging something at him. ROFL You're sooo right. Am so gonna miss Manu-dabboo when she moves. :( Dabboo refusing to sign for the photos cause he thought that guy would hadap all his property and Manvi reminding him that the only jayedaat he has are his hair. ROFL

Jeevika stealing glances at Viren was cute. The way she looks over while he hugs every member as filled with love and pride. And the brothers scene was as usual amazing. ROFL Viren whispering out his "problems" to Virat and Virat's dumbstruck reaction. ROFL Followed by the "suhagpur" nautanki. ROFL How did Jeevika even fall for that one.
Viren: Chalo hume suhag...
Virat- *facepalm*
Viren: suhag pur jaana haiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcnuttycleojust_juhisonali.19281

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

it seems that jeevika gets more turned on by succesful lawyer viren...compared to vella chichora romantic virenLOL LOL the guy had been trying so hard to get her attention...and one win in court gave him thatWink

Totallyy agree. ROFL His romeo efforts failed miserably. Aur yahaan ek case ne kya kamaal kar diya. ROFL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

aahhh...VD look at the infamous b'day partyLOL  jeevan se bhari teri aankhein, majboor kare jeene ke lie was ur song dedicationEmbarrassed still remember itBig smile
and now that u point out, it did seem similar...D wanting to wish V happy b'day but kept busy by guests...and here J wants to congratulate her husband but V surrounded by family membersTongue oh THE LOOK  the 1st thing dat came to my mind...now u realise wat a gem he isLOL

original V's look to D could hav been the starting of so much...but D's surprise for her dear vaibhavJILOL took the man to the lowest level of his character...and finally shut the curtains for the showUnhappy I still maintain bringing back sabina was a gamble which the makers lost  by playing with V's characterThumbs Down

dear god.. U remember the song I dedicatedShocked.. coz I ForgotROFLROFL but now tht u did remind me.. the whole scenario flashes in front of my mind.. sucks man.. the hopes, the possibilities in VD.. esp how I always thought Ds positive verve would drag V out of his cynicism.. the little he did have.. sigh.. PKs foretelling came true.. his wife gave him a gift for life.. at the cost of their own marriage and walked away from his world.. well in reality she effectively killed VV for me... i failed to acknowledge the selfish spineless man in his garb after tht.. I wished him his low existence.. the NA SAHI remains with me..

but THE LOOK on the b'day.. sigh how much I adored him.. and all the tangents we all gushed about in VV.. i really think had Vipul Mehta stayed back.. that LOOK would have led to something.. but oh well.. reminds me.. did u read the beginning of my SS in the forum.. totally took off the image of Sabina and left the everlasting VD impression.. still need to write the finale parts.. will do it over break I thinkLOL thanks for taking me on this trip.. esp the song.. jeevan se bhari teri aankhein.. isnt it strange Devki retained the life in it till the end.. even in the coin flipping scene with IMV.. she truly was CPs child..Big smile

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

What an epi. ROFL Aah, so glad that this show's doing so well, cause it seriouslyyy deserves every bit of success. What a cast, what characters, and what a package. Thumbs Up
This show makes one laugh cause the humour is so real, never overdone. You realise how craptastic 99% shows on tv are, and what CRAP they're dishing out in the name of writing. And then the way they've woven so many relationships apart from just the main ones is such a big win.

Cracked up at the first scene itself, with Manu and badi beeji arguing and badi beeji telling her how much work she did at her age. ROFL So trademark. All grandmothers, and mothers say that. "tumhari umar mein to hum kya kya kar liya karte the, aur apne aap ko dekho." ROFLAnd then manvi going on abt badi beeji feeding rotis to the angrez. ROFL
The family scenes were amazing as usual. The way they all recollected their own weddings, chachi calling herself sridevi, ROFL badi beeji doting on her pad-poti and manu thanking her, ROFL dabboo cracking up and manu flinging something at him. ROFL You're sooo right. Am so gonna miss Manu-dabboo when she moves. :( Dabboo refusing to sign for the photos cause he thought that guy would hadap all his property and Manvi reminding him that the only jayedaat he has are his hair. ROFL

Jeevika stealing glances at Viren was cute. The way she looks over while he hugs every member as filled with love and pride. And the brothers scene was as usual amazing. ROFL Viren whispering out his "problems" to Virat and Virat's dumbstruck reaction. ROFL Followed by the "suhagpur" nautanki. ROFL How did Jeevika even fall for that one.
Viren: Chalo hume suhag...
Virat- *facepalm*
Viren: suhag pur jaana haiROFL

ROFL I simply ROFLROFL thro yer post.. coz the whole scenario kept flashing in front of my eyes each time..LOL badi beeji was a scream today with her chudail talk.. her look when she is overhearing from the window..ROFL chudail mujhe nahi bulayaROFLROFL manu making her believe her rishta is fixed..LOL and badi beejis table banging tantrum at beeji with anju mahendru; famous eye roll.. tu bata is ghar mein badi kaun hainROFLROFL what screenplay and what acting..ROFL

in today's sbs I was hoping manu and dabbu r in tht double door fridge packingLOL dabbu ke bina no fun LOL dabbu virat scenes.. my other fave.. sigh.. but yup dabbu's face at the courier wala.. seriously going apne mera property hadap liya toROFLROFL

chachi as sridevi can only be possible in tht anarkali naino mein sapna modeROFL sridevi was rather ugly there..LOL

V bro scene was fab man.. totally.. esp the khus phus and Virat's reaction.. why wld dadaji punish him.. m so curious wat DID Viren sayROFL and the goofy suhag puriROFL Virat's face palm.. oh too good.. yup the humor is so real and not forced one gets involved in it.. like u r a part of the families.. kadambari's 2.5 kilo ka haath was funny tooROFLsarey item hain..LOL

reshamcnuttycleojust_juhiaa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
ROFL Badi beeji's chudail talk is hilarious. ROFL Chudail, main teri nahin Jeevika ki baat kar rahin hoon. ROFL And exactly, that bit where she's fighting with Beeji, iska rishta tai ho bhi gaya aur kisi ne mujhe bataya bhi nahin? Main badi hoon ya tu? ROFL

Uff, yeah, Manu dabboo should come as a package deal. No fun without the third behen. ROFL

reshamcnuttycleojust_juhisonali.19281

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
am so clueless...:(
aaargh!
*goes to read written update*

sonali.19281