Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO at u guys and yer show venting.. resham dont u like watch a lot of shows..πŸ˜†

i cldnt sit thro more than 2 weeks of IPK .. in spite of once being a big time sanaya voucher..πŸ˜† cant take tht load of crap..

only shows I have managed to sustain thro are mjht, r.com and MB in the recent past.. and mjht being the most W*F of it all..🀣 on n off DMG.. but left after shilpa left.. never to go back.. i have spooky thoughts thinking EHM is made by the same team.. gosh.. bad times ahead..πŸ˜†
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
i know is pyaar is extremely nonsensical but I still like it!
Like reaaally like it!

Big fan of r.com and shruti seth!!

sonali what do you do for work? just curious!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

i know is pyaar is extremely nonsensical but I still like it!

Like reaaally like it!

Big fan of r.com and shruti seth!!

sonali what do you do for work? just curious!

velli like manu🀣 jk I am a research scientist finishing my phd in mol bio..πŸ˜† spooked?πŸ˜†

i loved kavi shastri a lot in r.com... LMAO its ok to loveee IPK .. w/e works dude..πŸ˜†
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

LMAO at u guys and yer show venting.. resham dont u like watch a lot of shows..πŸ˜†

i cldnt sit thro more than 2 weeks of IPK .. in spite of once being a big time sanaya voucher..πŸ˜†cant take tht load of crap..

only shows I have managed to sustain thro are mjht, r.com and MB in the recent past.. and mjht being the most W*F of it all..🀣on n off DMG.. but left after shilpa left.. never to go back.. i have spooky thoughts thinking EHM is made by the same team.. gosh.. bad times ahead..πŸ˜†

my dad wud so darn agree wit u!!!
trust me dude i hav decreasd my tv hrs. currently am watching EHM, BALH n BV. pretty decent accd to my standards.

watched dmg on n off...was pissd off it by the end. saw mjht til dat stupid leap...yet excel colg was total dhabba on our educatn system.

anyways, gn. its late here..m replyin thru cell...hence no emoticons. but had to vent abt my past show experience.
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woah ur dabba! krystle fangirl
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

woah ur dabba! krystle fangirl

cldnt fit anymore.. so had to take yers offπŸ˜• jen's latest update is fabbb.. she made even more.. i liked the xmas seg and her random phased out grooving in her own world.. πŸ˜† ishu has some nice avis of kt-nia.. how many to wear.. lostπŸ˜†

wasup dude.. come online me n ishu r randomizing..
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

velli like manu🀣 jk I am a research scientist finishing my phd in mol bio..πŸ˜† spooked?πŸ˜†

i loved kavi shastri a lot in r.com... LMAO its ok to loveee IPK .. w/e works dude..πŸ˜†

woho that's heavy...
i couldn't go beyond 10th class science!
which school didja go to in the US...sorry bio-data asking ke liye but phoren-land education does that!

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
krystle fangirl!

have to leave right now... last min shopping...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

krystle fangirl!

have to leave right now... last min shopping...

gahhh.. me travelling tomorrow.. so r u na.. leaving.. hope we cld chat.. n yer stupid antics dont bother me.. πŸ˜† like KD.. πŸ˜ƒ better than all the crap I have endured and so have u.. retards and wat nots..πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

woho that's heavy...
i couldn't go beyond 10th class science!
which school didja go to in the US...sorry bio-data asking ke liye but phoren-land education does that!

will PM u the details.. ye kuch zyada hi public announcement ho jayegaπŸ˜† but sometimes even i feel its too heavy.. lie today..πŸ˜† dimaag pak gaya hain..