Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ish..I know what you mean by losing it...it looked so promising in the beginning...and now I've racked my brain and there is no plotline which can make the track go towards "nafrat paas aane na de pyaar door jaane na de"

all said n done...i watch it for the actors...they manage to make the most retarded scenes look ok..haha
and ek hazaron has lotsss of typical soap things...jobless ladies are one!

@ reshma: even i've become immune...but dmg did that to me...i've never been into to the saas-bahu variety!

saw only the last 10 minutes!
but i love how each of the chaudhary's manage to get themselves into every discussion happening...it's so normal types!
e.g when everyone is seeing the wedding pics...badi beeji, chachi, dabbu are all spoken about in their dulhan avatars..it's hilarious!
I've been a badi beeji fan since the kapoor khandan ka rishta days to! for me todays song dedication would have been 'Ja chudail'

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All... super busy today what with yr end review meeting and plans for next yr.. gosh was in boss' office for more than 2 hrs we r all spent mentally physically etc..😆 wii try to reply to each over lunch in a bit.. but thanks for all the responses.. 

Ishu : I almost had a frk attack thinking I had to reply to 2 pages worth only to see u raided it.. tg for small mercies..😆 good job dude.. vent away.. love yer KT-Nia avi.. my dabba is full but the dam hi to nahi hain yaar🤣 ghulaamed for life.. 😆 did u see today with his chotu idhaar aa😆

and Do I even wanna know wat maami bye bye is doing there😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lmaoo, I know, I totallyyy hijacked it. 🤣

Rofl, haven't seen today's idhar aa, but the KT-Nia one was hilarious. "Bata dun? soch le! soch le!" 🤣 Totally ghulamed for life. 🤣

Mami's rocking my dabba alone. 🤣 Can't believe she's actually among the saner characters on the show right now. 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Lmaoo, I know, I totallyyy hijacked it. 🤣

Rofl, haven't seen today's idhar aa, but the KT-Nia one was hilarious. "Bata dun? soch le! soch le!" 🤣 Totally ghulamed for life. 🤣

Mami's rocking my dabba alone. 🤣 Can't believe she's actually among the saner characters on the show right now. 🤣

finally caught u.. lemme log in.. come online  dude been forever since we chatted.. today is uber fun seg too.. way he calls manvi.. chout idhar aa beta.. calls her jhooti makkar..🤣n when nia is being hyper he blankly looks at her n tells d reporter wait lemme switch the power off button on her🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

🤣 what an epi & what analysis by u all!!!👏

must say good actors add life to oft-repeated stories if the screenplay is sufficiently fluid & dialogues crisp enuff!! However, blame it on the channel it is shown on, i cant help but wait for the down-slide, for obliteration of expectations & charm...🤔
oh whatever...lemme just savour it while it lasts...😊

@bold: cant agree enough.. its been done to death.. inspired from movie.. but the cast and screenplay, direction is so fresh... every actor is given scope and due.. the whole screenplay is well rounded.. we actually miss dabbu when he aint there ... or cherish badi beeji in her antics ... that says a lot its NOT ALL ABOUT the lead characters.. everyone's life doesnt revolve around them.. they all have some individual definition.. and amazing actors really.. the supporting cast couldnt have been better

as for the channel I started watching it with a shelf life knowing its SP.. fingers crossed.. grown fond of the actors for their and this attachment sake I hope the show remains decent
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Predator-

Love love lovely post!

She's indeed got the look <3

thanks buddy.. glad you liked it..😃
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

@ reshma: even i've become immune...but dmg did that to me...i've never been into to the saas-bahu variety!

saw only the last 10 minutes!
but i love how each of the chaudhary's manage to get themselves into every discussion happening...it's so normal types!
e.g when everyone is seeing the wedding pics...badi beeji, chachi, dabbu are all spoken about in their dulhan avatars..it's hilarious!
I've been a badi beeji fan since the kapoor khandan ka rishta days to! for me todays song dedication would have been 'Ja chudail'

hi priyanka...its resham😊  
and tell me abt it, dmg had no respect for the viewer's intelligence at all. random songs in a hospital, romance at fire escape, docs throwing cakes at eachother...i mean the makers did not had even 0.0000000000001% of story to say😆 😆

edit add:  fun fact - EHM is made by the same production house that made DMG😉
Edited by reshamc - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rev4eva

I think I laughed more reading your post then the actual episode. The Vandera boyz totally rocked yesterday. I really enjoyed watching Virat yesterday esp how he was eying the eye lock between his bhai & bhabhi and not leaving a single chance to disturb Viren. The brother's chemistry is totally rocking, Virat & Viren's expression were awesome. You have actually said it all.

Juz hope the love birds will finally enjoy their romantic date soon as can't bear seeing poor Viren again & again although the precap showed the killer again. Seriously he seems so amateur in his attempt...

The ladies of Chaudary clan were no less yesterday, not to forget our loveable Dabbu. Dabbu declared as the best dulhan!!!! ROFL but poor Dabbu, always the thorn among the roses in the house. I couldn't help admiring how beautiful Manvi looked in the shot with her, Jeevika & Kadambari chachi. Somehow she outshine the bride in the pix.

LOL.. thanks as far as my posts provide the entertainment in keeping with the light hearted fun element of the show all's good.. yup loved the VV bro scenes.. those are always my fave.. and totally loved the chawdhry baithak..😆 badi beeji was a rockstar yest.. every look she gave and line she uttered were howlarious..beeji's eye rolls were classic.. and so was dabbu.. love his presence itself..

Manu's last scene was heartwarming.. the quintessential manu charm.. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. I just cldnt take my eyes off Jeevika in the album. .KD looked breathtaking.. to me..
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshamc

hi priyanka...its resham😊  and tell me abt it, dmg had no respect for the viewer's intelligence at all. random songs in a hospital, romance at fire escape, docs throwing cakes at eachother...i mean the makers did not had even 0.0000000000001% of story to say😆 😆

edit add:  fun fact - EHM is made by the same production house that made DMG😉

sowwie...blame the bad reading on excessive travelling!

i know...same PH...hope they don't screw this one up!🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail