Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

^^ Waah waah kya guess mara!! Bang on!! 

& well...i dont really watch but kinda follow some of the weirdest shows they have out there...just to understand why they fare so high on the trp charts...not to mention i just dont get the audience who r connected to the trp graph but heck...lemme just contain myself or i will be banished for bashing!!!

๐Ÿ˜† Hahaa. Could guess from the way you wrote in your post and the Shravan-Saanchi sig.๐Ÿ˜† Kinda in the same boat as you, so can understand the sentiments. ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder so often, what the eff am I doing watching? ๐Ÿ˜†
Rofl, I fail to understand the same. W*F are they doing in most shows in the name of writing. That's why so glad that finally a deserving show like EHM doing well. Otherwise trps and quality if a show-inversely related. Case in point is the no.1 show on tv. ๐Ÿ˜†
And love that line in your sig dabba. Rocking. ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love love lovely post!

She's indeed got the look <3
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am Pooja btw...& well i am usually quite skeptical abt shows & the few thing i love in a show are the bloopers & some genuine romance or nok-jhok moments...
I watched BHPH on u-tube after i started liking BS in IPK..
what happened to IPK i dunno...the trip,catch, fall just did my head after sometime...though i still watch it...again, heavens help...not for story!!!
๐Ÿ˜†
Edit: Thanks for liking my siggie line...LOL i made it after i was fed up with one particular show & took the liberty to voice my opinions!!!!! 
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

i am Pooja btw...& well i am usually quite skeptical abt shows & the few thing i love in a show are the bloopers & some genuine romance or nok-jhok moments...

I watched BHPH on u-tube after i started liking BS in IPK..
what happened to IPK i dunno...the trip,catch, fall just did my head after sometime...though i still watch it...again, heavens help...not for story!!!
๐Ÿ˜†
Edit: Thanks for liking my siggie line...LOL i made it after i was fed up with one particular show & took the liberty to voice my opinions!!!!! 

Great speaking to you Pooja! I'm Ishita. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hahaa, I swear the bloopers are the best bit. ๐Ÿ˜†
IPK, dunno, CVs seem to have been on a longgg indefinite holiday. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rofl, abt the voicing of opinions, can imagine. Happens to me loads of times. ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway, looking forward to interacting with you here more in the future!
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿค— Ishita...i am a bhatakti aatma...i shall drop by from time to time, coz atm i dont classify as a v regular person...twas nyc meeting u here...
luvin the show & luving the spicy comments from u all...otherwise i wud have refrained from commenting!!! chalo...
keep such threads coming Sonali...pls!!
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think I laughed more reading your post then the actual episode. The Vandera boyz totally rocked yesterday. I really enjoyed watching Virat yesterday esp how he was eying the eye lock between his bhai & bhabhi and not leaving a single chance to disturb Viren. The brother's chemistry is totally rocking, Virat & Viren's expression were awesome. You have actually said it all.

Juz hope the love birds will finally enjoy their romantic date soon as can't bear seeing poor Viren again & again although the precap showed the killer again. Seriously he seems so amateur in his attempt...

The ladies of Chaudary clan were no less yesterday, not to forget our loveable Dabbu. Dabbu declared as the best dulhan!!!! ROFL but poor Dabbu, always the thorn among the roses in the house. I couldn't help admiring how beautiful Manvi looked in the shot with her, Jeevika & Kadambari chachi. Somehow she outshine the bride in the pix.

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

๐Ÿ˜† Priyanka, this is one epi where the written update won't suffice. ๐Ÿ˜† Cause the expressions of all the actors took away the cake. 

talk about bad luck being kharab ish(can i call you that?)...even ipkknd had a bumper epi apparently!
hv put the epi for downloading...the net is super slow here...
*sigh*

aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

talk about bad luck being kharab ish(can i call you that?)...even ipkknd had a bumper epi apparently!
hv put the epi for downloading...the net is super slow here...
*sigh*

Haha, sure you can. ๐Ÿ˜†
Rofl, I feel for you.๐Ÿ˜† Hope you can catch the epi asap.

IPK- really? rofl, I toh found it a bummer epi. ๐Ÿคฃ They're seriously losing it with that show. ๐Ÿคฃ
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read all the posts...and agree with the sorry state of tv shows๐Ÿ˜’
to cite my example, i m one of the few ppl who saw kyunki... for whole frigging 8 years!!!! most of the epis...unless there was an exam or going out.  it has made me quite immune to crap storylines๐Ÿ˜† 

but on the upside, it has increased my appreciation for few good shows available on air๐Ÿ˜›
EHM is one of them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the genuine humour where laughter is not forced...the oh-so-lovable sibling equations that remind me of mine...realistic potrayal of chaudhary family (waderas seem more like an army unit than family๐Ÿ˜†) ...all these makes the show unique๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘ 
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

dear god.. U remember the song I dedicated๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. coz I Forgot๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it was my routine...catch up the show on tv or youtube...and then straight fly off to sona's thread๐Ÿ˜† u used to elevate the dialogues n characters n show to a whole new dimension...the stupid me that i am...i never gave so much thought to it๐Ÿ˜ณ

but THE LOOK on the b'day.. sigh how much I adored him.. and all the tangents we all gushed about in VV.. i really think had Vipul Mehta stayed back.. that LOOK would have led to something.. but oh well.. reminds me.. did u read the beginning of my SS in the forum.. totally took off the image of Sabina and left the everlasting VD impression.. still need to write the finale parts.. will do it over break I think๐Ÿ˜† thanks for taking me on this trip.. esp the song.. jeevan se bhari teri aankhein.. isnt it strange Devki retained the life in it till the end.. even in the coin flipping scene with IMV.. she truly was CPs child..๐Ÿ˜ƒ  don't let me start on devki...i liked that she maintained the positive attitude in her...but after a point started disliking her for her mahanta๐Ÿ˜† i mean seriously girl move on!!!! vaibhavJI n sabinaJI will manage their love story on their own...if u knw wat i mean๐Ÿ˜†  
and plz provide me ur SS link...would love to see a reformed version of VV...they ruined him by the end๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by reshamc - 12 years ago