Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by reshamc

it seems that jeevika gets more turned on by succesful lawyer viren...compared to vella chichora romantic viren😆 😆 the guy had been trying so hard to get her attention...and one win in court gave him that😉

Totallyy agree. 🤣 His romeo efforts failed miserably. Aur yahaan ek case ne kya kamaal kar diya. 🤣
Originally posted by reshamc

aahhh...VD look at the infamous b'day party😆  jeevan se bhari teri aankhein, majboor kare jeene ke lie was ur song dedication😳 still remember it😃
and now that u point out, it did seem similar...D wanting to wish V happy b'day but kept busy by guests...and here J wants to congratulate her husband but V surrounded by family members😛 oh THE LOOK  the 1st thing dat came to my mind...now u realise wat a gem he is😆

original V's look to D could hav been the starting of so much...but D's surprise for her dear vaibhavJI😆 took the man to the lowest level of his character...and finally shut the curtains for the show😔 I still maintain bringing back sabina was a gamble which the makers lost  by playing with V's character👎🏼

dear god.. U remember the song I dedicated😲.. coz I Forgot🤣🤣 but now tht u did remind me.. the whole scenario flashes in front of my mind.. sucks man.. the hopes, the possibilities in VD.. esp how I always thought Ds positive verve would drag V out of his cynicism.. the little he did have.. sigh.. PKs foretelling came true.. his wife gave him a gift for life.. at the cost of their own marriage and walked away from his world.. well in reality she effectively killed VV for me... i failed to acknowledge the selfish spineless man in his garb after tht.. I wished him his low existence.. the NA SAHI remains with me..

but THE LOOK on the b'day.. sigh how much I adored him.. and all the tangents we all gushed about in VV.. i really think had Vipul Mehta stayed back.. that LOOK would have led to something.. but oh well.. reminds me.. did u read the beginning of my SS in the forum.. totally took off the image of Sabina and left the everlasting VD impression.. still need to write the finale parts.. will do it over break I think😆 thanks for taking me on this trip.. esp the song.. jeevan se bhari teri aankhein.. isnt it strange Devki retained the life in it till the end.. even in the coin flipping scene with IMV.. she truly was CPs child..😃
Originally posted by aa123.80

What an epi. 🤣 Aah, so glad that this show's doing so well, cause it seriouslyyy deserves every bit of success. What a cast, what characters, and what a package. 👍🏼
This show makes one laugh cause the humour is so real, never overdone. You realise how craptastic 99% shows on tv are, and what CRAP they're dishing out in the name of writing. And then the way they've woven so many relationships apart from just the main ones is such a big win.

Cracked up at the first scene itself, with Manu and badi beeji arguing and badi beeji telling her how much work she did at her age. 🤣 So trademark. All grandmothers, and mothers say that. "tumhari umar mein to hum kya kya kar liya karte the, aur apne aap ko dekho." 🤣And then manvi going on abt badi beeji feeding rotis to the angrez. 🤣
The family scenes were amazing as usual. The way they all recollected their own weddings, chachi calling herself sridevi, 🤣 badi beeji doting on her pad-poti and manu thanking her, 🤣 dabboo cracking up and manu flinging something at him. 🤣 You're sooo right. Am so gonna miss Manu-dabboo when she moves. :( Dabboo refusing to sign for the photos cause he thought that guy would hadap all his property and Manvi reminding him that the only jayedaat he has are his hair. 🤣

Jeevika stealing glances at Viren was cute. The way she looks over while he hugs every member as filled with love and pride. And the brothers scene was as usual amazing. 🤣 Viren whispering out his "problems" to Virat and Virat's dumbstruck reaction. 🤣 Followed by the "suhagpur" nautanki. 🤣 How did Jeevika even fall for that one.
Viren: Chalo hume suhag...
Virat- *facepalm*
Viren: suhag pur jaana hai🤣

🤣 I simply 🤣🤣 thro yer post.. coz the whole scenario kept flashing in front of my eyes each time..😆 badi beeji was a scream today with her chudail talk.. her look when she is overhearing from the window..🤣 chudail mujhe nahi bulaya🤣🤣 manu making her believe her rishta is fixed..😆 and badi beejis table banging tantrum at beeji with anju mahendru; famous eye roll.. tu bata is ghar mein badi kaun hain🤣🤣 what screenplay and what acting..🤣

in today's sbs I was hoping manu and dabbu r in tht double door fridge packing😆 dabbu ke bina no fun 😆 dabbu virat scenes.. my other fave.. sigh.. but yup dabbu's face at the courier wala.. seriously going apne mera property hadap liya to🤣🤣

chachi as sridevi can only be possible in tht anarkali naino mein sapna mode🤣 sridevi was rather ugly there..😆

V bro scene was fab man.. totally.. esp the khus phus and Virat's reaction.. why wld dadaji punish him.. m so curious wat DID Viren say🤣 and the goofy suhag puri🤣 Virat's face palm.. oh too good.. yup the humor is so real and not forced one gets involved in it.. like u r a part of the families.. kadambari's 2.5 kilo ka haath was funny too🤣sarey item hain..😆
🤣 Badi beeji's chudail talk is hilarious. 🤣 Chudail, main teri nahin Jeevika ki baat kar rahin hoon. 🤣 And exactly, that bit where she's fighting with Beeji, iska rishta tai ho bhi gaya aur kisi ne mujhe bataya bhi nahin? Main badi hoon ya tu? 🤣

Uff, yeah, Manu dabboo should come as a package deal. No fun without the third behen. 🤣
am so clueless...:(
aaargh!
*goes to read written update*

am so clueless...:(
aaargh!
*goes to read written update*

😆 Priyanka, this is one epi where the written update won't suffice. 😆 Cause the expressions of all the actors took away the cake. 

🤣 what an epi & what analysis by u all!!!👏

must say good actors add life to oft-repeated stories if the screenplay is sufficiently fluid & dialogues crisp enuff!! However, blame it on the channel it is shown on, i cant help but wait for the down-slide, for obliteration of expectations & charm...🤔
oh whatever...lemme just savour it while it lasts...😊
^^So agree with you... Enjoying while the fun lasts. :) It's definitely out of the SP league of shows right now.
Am guessing you watch IPKKND too?
^^ Waah waah kya guess mara!! Bang on!! 

& well...i dont really watch but kinda follow some of the weirdest shows they have out there...just to understand why they fare so high on the trp charts...not to mention i just dont get the audience who r connected to the trp graph but heck...lemme just contain myself or i will be banished for bashing!!!