Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Wait no more PART 3! 4 Phenomena and a Poolside... (Page 6)

rosalinda92 Senior Member
rosalinda92
rosalinda92

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
UPDATE PLZ AND PM ME :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
SillyRes yahan bhi! Dude! U deserve a BIG comment for this! Hug

*Edit*

Man yaar... this is not fair... maybe I shouldn't have read the two updates right now...Cry Now how will I survive until you update the remaining two parts????Angry Arghh... you couldn't have warned me k tera update itna accha hoga?!!! Man, I think I like your SS more than the show itself... wait... scratch that. I KNOW I like it more than the show!!!!Big smile Waise, I didn't know you took after me!!!! Main tho genius hoon hi, par mere saath chatting kar kar ke tu bhi genius ban gayyi!!? Hug Welcome meri fello Einstein!Embarrassed Anyways, coming to the update... O..M...G...Tu samajh rahi hai na, ke main kya kehna chahti hoon...? Cuz I think ab shock me main kuch zyaada hi badbada rahi hoon!Shocked It was simply MAGNIFICENT yaar! Pure genius!!! The first part, was cracking up at all of ArHi's funny nok jhoks!!!! And yaar, you describe their feelings so DARN WELL!!!! Like in the beginning, when Khushi was bringing the tea!!!! I could COMPLETELY imagine her frustration!!! I could COMPLETELY picture her acting like that!!!!!Big smileLOL And then Khushi falling into the pool...with Arnav... together... bheege bheege...Day Dreaming Man, u brought out the besharmity in all of us there!LOL And then how Khushi was trying to get out of the pool! ROFL Omg! i could relate so much to that yaar!!!! Actually na, I used to take swimming classes! And when I was first learning to swim, I used to have so much trouble getting OUT of the stupid pool!!!! ROFL Brought back memories there yaar!!!! Aur phir we have the stubborn Khushi, refusing to take his hand!Angry At that part, I was like, "ye khushi tho 100% paagal ho gayyi hai!" I mean, who WOULDN'T want to take Arnav Singh Raizada's hand?Day Dreaming hai hai... me and my besharam thoughts... *Dunks head in a bucket of water and revives self* ok ok, anyways, to continue, it was a MINDBLOWING update! but i gotta tell you one thing! i did't expect that kind of end to it!Shocked Khushi hitting her head and behosh???!!! No no no!!!!! And if I didn't read the next update na, I would have seriously gone berserk!Silly But as soon as I read part 2, mera dimaag thikaane aa gayya!LOL Gosh... We got to see Arnav's worried and caring side here! We rarely get to see that in the show! And if we do, we'll get like a 30 second moment!LOL So thank u for reviving it for us jaanu! Hug It was wonderful!!!! Waise, I am a little bit angry with u...Angry Man... Arnav was thinking to give her mouth-to-mouth! Tho dene deti na? tera kya jaata?CryLOL I was definately expecting the kiss... but I got something MUCH BETTER yaar! Hug Tu tho seedha maang tak puhonch gayyi re!Embarrassed How romantic shomantic!!! Arnav accidentally filling her maang!!!! Hai hai!Embarrassed Main tho behoshiya gayyi re!!!! Hug Thank u for such a mindblowing update!!!!!

Aur ab main tujhe daantoongi, so be ready!!!! TUNE MUJHE PM NAHI KIYA! If I hadn't found out for myself, I would have never gotten to read this...Cry I would have MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING SO FANTABULOUS!!!!!!! Arghhh!!!! :( MAD AT U!!!!! But next time na, u better give me the first pm, or I'll seriously never talk to u again, samjhi?!Angry

And finally, tu baaki ki do updates kab gift karne waali hai hum logon ko maharani ji?Embarrassed Waiting for it eagerlyyy!!!!! Please jaldi kar dena, AUR MUJHE PM KARNA! Big smile 

Love uuu lotsss!!!!!!
~Sanju

P.S., I hope this comment was long enough for u jaanu! Hug

Edited by ---Pari--- - 04 January 2012 at 8:03am

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
wow!!! really symbolic! loved it!!!
xxx

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

rsshree Senior Member
rsshree
rsshree

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
nice one 
pls pm me wen u update

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011RogerfedererBob123ipkknd_asrkpk1002thouhidamjsheen43Aarassrealraul2307hemvbdknalaAngel-Girlkdkumarsanj1234rest.restrosalinda92payal.12Devilwaysraiirsshreeayesha786xxx.Ritu.Janusha.nushshiprajjankisoni86shagun-rocksOrion_Nkarismagom3090rana5Neemsundaribatgirl67huny.thebestWriter42unna_178monkeydog18Yazzy91devishreedbr_kmichimaria_awan-_-harsh42moonlight2630ashveztd_dhoomsparikhN0306littlemoidevsumzafiHaRul-loverbhaktiiilara3110CDloveAquaBluez17desisweetheart9moon_minesweetygirl28shybabeOnepoundChicangelic shaztinsel.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Sanjana-siva2901-Zara-SK1991MrDarcyfanTargaryenFAYKHAN29LyssaPieGayuArnavajoop..Peppermint..FakeLovedumasDownhill

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Ok, so I'm sitting at my computer now... with my hands on my keyboard, trying to shake myself out of the ArHi fantasy you put me in. Literally, all the scenes that you incorporated into part 3 of this SS are whirring around my head like a non-stop train... LOL Ok, ok, bad comparison, I know! but hey! We can't all be fantabulous writers like you, now can we?Wink lol! Waise, ek baat poochni thi... how did u update so quickly and beautifully? It takes me close to 1 hour... oye.. poori update ki baat nahi kar rahi thi! 1 hour for 1 paragraph!LOL Bhai, jo bhi ho, there's no doubt ki meri far far ek buhot buhot buhot achi writer hai!!!!! To be honest with you, my heart was going dhak dhak throughout the entire update... hai hai...Heart and stomach me kuch kuch ho raha tha!!!!LOLEmbarrassed ok, before u get too creeped out, I'll continue!!!! Firstly, beginning me, when Khushi was going all hysterical... omg! Now, after you've penned it down na, I want to see it in the show. I honestly honestly hope the CVs use your idea!!!! Hai hai... Khushi hysterical... and then how Arnav was trying to stop her... I could picture the entire thing and was completely blushinggg yaar!Embarrassed And then Anjali's part! ROFL I cracked up yaar! I'm sure you didn't mean to crack us up there, but I still did! Anjali and her poojas!!!! ROFL Mujhe na, lagta hai ke pichle janam me Anjali would have been a pandit or something like that...LOLEmbarrassed That's why she's obsessed with poojas!!!! And honestly, that's the one thing that defines Anjali!!!! Show me bhi wohi karti rehti hai aur kaafi Os's me bhi wohi karti rehti hai! ROFL then again, bechaari can't be blamed. Her husband is good for nothing! Kahin bahar tho leke nahi jaata, so the poor girl has nothing left to do but poojas! ROFL Sorry sorry, I'm going off topic again aren't I? Anyways, continuing, continuing! Then the part where Khushi comes out in of the bathroom... Heck, Arnav can't even bear to stay away from her when she has just open hair, and now you combine a sexy sexy sari with open and wet hair!Embarrassed hai hai hai!!! *blush blush* Could COMPLETELY imagine Arnav's reaction!!!! Goshhh...Day Dreaming And then the papers flying and khushi being worried... loved her concern yaar! But more importantly, loved that Arnav SAW her concern!Embarrassed He was watching her scurry after all his papers... Omggg *blushes again* Aur phir... *drumroll pleaseee* omggg... literally fell off my chair when I read the next part! Khushi's PALLU FELL OFF!!!! And she didn't notice!!!! that means Arnav must have gotten at least 2 minutes of staring time na?Day Dreaming gosh goshh... waise, ArHi are Shahrukh and Kajol of the small screen, but this part really reminded of that pallu falling scenes from KKHH!!!  And Shahrukh watching her...Dreeeaaammmyyy... hai hai... I'm a total besharam... please ignore my drooling...LOL Yaar, ek baat bata, ye sab romance shomance humaare life me kyun nahi hota? Why doesn't a gust of wind ever blow my dupatta away? Why don't I ever have a 2 minute eye-lock with a hot hunk???LOL Anyways, moving on... the part where Arnav realizes he's in LOVE!!!!!! GODDD!!!!! Ye show me kab hoga yaar???? Dying to see this!!!! Waise, your SS is like water to a thirsty man... or in this case, woman...LOL Thanks for this yaar!!!!!! Just ADORABLEEE!!!! And then we have that cute ArHi convo at the end... Always wanted a mischevous Arnav yaar... when Arnav realizes his love I want him to be exactly like how he is in your SS: caring, hot, and mesmerised by her every look!Embarrassed But when I read the end na, I got really angry...Angry Kya yaar? Why did u have to end it there??? Especially when ArHi were going to KISSS????!!!!!!!! Aarrghhh!!!!!!! Agle update me unka kiss kar dena please...pleasepleaseplease... I BEG OF UUU!!! Aur kitna tadpayegi tu humme?Angry Embarrassed Waise, ek baat bataon? When ArHi were coming so close to each other na... and your descriptive words and all... I was biting my lips so hard I think it almost started bleeding!LOL Thanks a lot!!!:P Love u yaar!!!! Please please continue soon!!!! Love you for such a romantic update!!! (waise love u in general, but love u more for this update!Wink) Continue asap!!! And I promise, aise hi LAMBAAA sa comment doongi tujhe!!!!! :)

Lots of Love,
~Sanju

P.S., Hope the comment was long enough for u jaanuuu!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by ---Pari--- - 04 January 2012 at 7:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1lara3110CDloveTargaryenFAYKHAN29

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Edited by ---Pari--- - 04 January 2012 at 7:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1siva2901Targaryen.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

OMFG wht an update!! Im seriously in love with this SS!! This soo damn good!!

The hesitation and the passion were both very clear in this update and was AWESOME!!
The ending.. haii.. I seriously think I fainted after reading tht very last paragraph and it kinda reminded me 'California King Bed' by Rihanna...
LOVE the way you write!!
Plzzz continue soon!!!

Edited by littlemoi - 04 January 2012 at 7:03pm

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Go to top