Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok, so I'm sitting at my computer now... with my hands on my keyboard, trying to shake myself out of the ArHi fantasy you put me in. Literally, all the scenes that you incorporated into part 3 of this SS are whirring around my head like a non-stop train... πŸ˜† Ok, ok, bad comparison, I know! but hey! We can't all be fantabulous writers like you, now can we?πŸ˜‰ lol! Waise, ek baat poochni thi... how did u update so quickly and beautifully? It takes me close to 1 hour... oye.. poori update ki baat nahi kar rahi thi! 1 hour for 1 paragraph!πŸ˜† Bhai, jo bhi ho, there's no doubt ki meri far far ek buhot buhot buhot achi writer hai!!!!! To be honest with you, my heart was going dhak dhak throughout the entire update... hai hai...❀️ and stomach me kuch kuch ho raha tha!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ok, before u get too creeped out, I'll continue!!!! Firstly, beginning me, when Khushi was going all hysterical... omg! Now, after you've penned it down na, I want to see it in the show. I honestly honestly hope the CVs use your idea!!!! Hai hai... Khushi hysterical... and then how Arnav was trying to stop her... I could picture the entire thing and was completely blushinggg yaar!😳 And then Anjali's part! 🀣 I cracked up yaar! I'm sure you didn't mean to crack us up there, but I still did! Anjali and her poojas!!!! 🀣 Mujhe na, lagta hai ke pichle janam me Anjali would have been a pandit or something like that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ That's why she's obsessed with poojas!!!! And honestly, that's the one thing that defines Anjali!!!! Show me bhi wohi karti rehti hai aur kaafi Os's me bhi wohi karti rehti hai! 🀣 then again, bechaari can't be blamed. Her husband is good for nothing! Kahin bahar tho leke nahi jaata, so the poor girl has nothing left to do but poojas! 🀣 Sorry sorry, I'm going off topic again aren't I? Anyways, continuing, continuing! Then the part where Khushi comes out in of the bathroom... Heck, Arnav can't even bear to stay away from her when she has just open hair, and now you combine a sexy sexy sari with open and wet hair!😳 hai hai hai!!! *blush blush* Could COMPLETELY imagine Arnav's reaction!!!! Goshhh...😍 And then the papers flying and khushi being worried... loved her concern yaar! But more importantly, loved that Arnav SAW her concern!😳 He was watching her scurry after all his papers... Omggg *blushes again* Aur phir... *drumroll pleaseee* omggg... literally fell off my chair when I read the next part! Khushi's PALLU FELL OFF!!!! And she didn't notice!!!! that means Arnav must have gotten at least 2 minutes of staring time na?😍 gosh goshh... waise, ArHi are Shahrukh and Kajol of the small screen, but this part really reminded of that pallu falling scenes from KKHH!!!  And Shahrukh watching her...Dreeeaaammmyyy... hai hai... I'm a total besharam... please ignore my drooling...πŸ˜† Yaar, ek baat bata, ye sab romance shomance humaare life me kyun nahi hota? Why doesn't a gust of wind ever blow my dupatta away? Why don't I ever have a 2 minute eye-lock with a hot hunk???πŸ˜† Anyways, moving on... the part where Arnav realizes he's in LOVE!!!!!! GODDD!!!!! Ye show me kab hoga yaar???? Dying to see this!!!! Waise, your SS is like water to a thirsty man... or in this case, woman...πŸ˜† Thanks for this yaar!!!!!! Just ADORABLEEE!!!! And then we have that cute ArHi convo at the end... Always wanted a mischevous Arnav yaar... when Arnav realizes his love I want him to be exactly like how he is in your SS: caring, hot, and mesmerised by her every look!😳 But when I read the end na, I got really angry...😑 Kya yaar? Why did u have to end it there??? Especially when ArHi were going to KISSS????!!!!!!!! Aarrghhh!!!!!!! Agle update me unka kiss kar dena please...pleasepleaseplease... I BEG OF UUU!!! Aur kitna tadpayegi tu humme?😑 πŸ˜³ Waise, ek baat bataon? When ArHi were coming so close to each other na... and your descriptive words and all... I was biting my lips so hard I think it almost started bleeding!πŸ˜† Thanks a lot!!!:P Love u yaar!!!! Please please continue soon!!!! Love you for such a romantic update!!! (waise love u in general, but love u more for this update!πŸ˜‰) Continue asap!!! And I promise, aise hi LAMBAAA sa comment doongi tujhe!!!!! :)

Lots of Love,
~Sanju

P.S., Hope the comment was long enough for u jaanuuu!!!!😳
Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

OMFG wht an update!! Im seriously in love with this SS!! This soo damn good!!

The hesitation and the passion were both very clear in this update and was AWESOME!!
The ending.. haii.. I seriously think I fainted after reading tht very last paragraph and it kinda reminded me 'California King Bed' by Rihanna...
LOVE the way you write!!
Plzzz continue soon!!!

Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
oh my gosh!!!!!!!! YOU MUST KEEP GOING! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was a fab update but you kept us hanging on a wrong point... so want them to kisss badly...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Great update.
td_dhoom thumbnail
Totally Amazing and very Beautiful,Wonderfully Written...πŸ‘

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update πŸ˜

enjoyed it to da core! you have beautifully described everything in detail
loved it loved it 

update soon πŸ€—
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update love it very very cute love how he was looking at her when she change and came out poor guy could not keep his hand to him self poor arnav finally realizes he is in love so sweet thanks for the pm

rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i SERIOUSLY x wan anyone 2 disturb them