Users

Frequent Posters

SimmyOwais thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it please update soon ! πŸ˜ƒ
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVELY SWEETHEART...AND I AM GLAD UR BACK...πŸ˜‰! DO PM ME PLEASE...!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls pm me when u update next part
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sweet SS loved it πŸ˜

so da cat & mouse game still continues with arhi right? cute
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omfg!! this is soo so soo soo damn good!! i cannot thank you enough for the pm!! plzzz continue soon!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVELY DEAR...omg i have to catch up on a lot of writings...πŸ˜‰
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ€ͺRes yahan bhi! Dude! U deserve a BIG comment for this! πŸ€—

*Edit*

Man yaar... this is not fair... maybe I shouldn't have read the two updates right now...😭 Now how will I survive until you update the remaining two parts????😑 Arghh... you couldn't have warned me k tera update itna accha hoga?!!! Man, I think I like your SS more than the show itself... wait... scratch that. I KNOW I like it more than the show!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Waise, I didn't know you took after me!!!! Main tho genius hoon hi, par mere saath chatting kar kar ke tu bhi genius ban gayyi!!? πŸ€— Welcome meri fello Einstein!😳 Anyways, coming to the update... O..M...G...Tu samajh rahi hai na, ke main kya kehna chahti hoon...? Cuz I think ab shock me main kuch zyaada hi badbada rahi hoon!😲 It was simply MAGNIFICENT yaar! Pure genius!!! The first part, was cracking up at all of ArHi's funny nok jhoks!!!! And yaar, you describe their feelings so DARN WELL!!!! Like in the beginning, when Khushi was bringing the tea!!!! I could COMPLETELY imagine her frustration!!! I could COMPLETELY picture her acting like that!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† And then Khushi falling into the pool...with Arnav... together... bheege bheege...😍 Man, u brought out the besharmity in all of us there!πŸ˜† And then how Khushi was trying to get out of the pool! 🀣 Omg! i could relate so much to that yaar!!!! Actually na, I used to take swimming classes! And when I was first learning to swim, I used to have so much trouble getting OUT of the stupid pool!!!! 🀣 Brought back memories there yaar!!!! Aur phir we have the stubborn Khushi, refusing to take his hand!😑 At that part, I was like, "ye khushi tho 100% paagal ho gayyi hai!" I mean, who WOULDN'T want to take Arnav Singh Raizada's hand?😍 hai hai... me and my besharam thoughts... *Dunks head in a bucket of water and revives self* ok ok, anyways, to continue, it was a MINDBLOWING update! but i gotta tell you one thing! i did't expect that kind of end to it!😲 Khushi hitting her head and behosh???!!! No no no!!!!! And if I didn't read the next update na, I would have seriously gone berserk!πŸ€ͺ But as soon as I read part 2, mera dimaag thikaane aa gayya!πŸ˜† Gosh... We got to see Arnav's worried and caring side here! We rarely get to see that in the show! And if we do, we'll get like a 30 second moment!πŸ˜† So thank u for reviving it for us jaanu! πŸ€— It was wonderful!!!! Waise, I am a little bit angry with u...😑 Man... Arnav was thinking to give her mouth-to-mouth! Tho dene deti na? tera kya jaata?πŸ˜­πŸ˜† I was definately expecting the kiss... but I got something MUCH BETTER yaar! πŸ€— Tu tho seedha maang tak puhonch gayyi re!😳 How romantic shomantic!!! Arnav accidentally filling her maang!!!! Hai hai!😳 Main tho behoshiya gayyi re!!!! πŸ€— Thank u for such a mindblowing update!!!!!

Aur ab main tujhe daantoongi, so be ready!!!! TUNE MUJHE PM NAHI KIYA! If I hadn't found out for myself, I would have never gotten to read this...😭 I would have MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING SO FANTABULOUS!!!!!!! Arghhh!!!! :( MAD AT U!!!!! But next time na, u better give me the first pm, or I'll seriously never talk to u again, samjhi?!😑

And finally, tu baaki ki do updates kab gift karne waali hai hum logon ko maharani ji?😳 Waiting for it eagerlyyy!!!!! Please jaldi kar dena, AUR MUJHE PM KARNA! πŸ˜ƒ 

Love uuu lotsss!!!!!!
~Sanju

P.S., I hope this comment was long enough for u jaanu! πŸ€—
Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
wow!!! really symbolic! loved it!!!
xxx
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one 
pls pm me wen u update
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.