..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
it was a great start
please PM mw 4 ze next update
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
v nice ss. pm me plz wen will u update nxt part of it.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello dear.. nice SS.. pls add me to ur pm list :)
Downhill thumbnail
very very interesting..plzz add me in
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 2 

Arnav regained his balance, thoroughly frustrated, he walked forwards and demanded her to stop messing about. "Khushi! Enough! Get out! NOW!". As he looked into the pool, Arnav saw a deep, dark, trail running from one end towards her head. "KHUSHI!", he jumped in, supporting her head under his arm and dragged her out. His hands were covered in blood as he implored her to wake up. "Khushi! Khushi, utho! Aankehn kholo". She lay lifeless by the side of the pool as he knelt by her. His blood soaked hands, caressed her milky white face leaving strokes of red on her skin. Suddenly he came back to his senses "Idiot!" he should resuscitate her, god knows how much water she'd swallowed in those couple of seconds. "One, two, three...", he tried to get her to regain consciousness. "Come on Khushi", he whispered in anguish. The kiss of life. He bent down, removing the hair away from her face, Arnav lowered his own. Everything was happening really fast, but for him it was all in slow motion. His mouth was inches away from hers, but before he could do anything, her whole body suddenly shook and water spluttered out of her mouth. She turned herself sideways, coughing violently, until it all cleared away and her breath was ragged. She lay on her back, eyes closed, breathing rapidly. 

Arnav's own heart beat was rapid. She was conscious, she was alive! He cradled her head, reality hitting back. She was still bleeding. He ran to his room and called the hospital and they advised him not to move her. The ambulance would be coming right away. Arnav's phone slipped from his grasp to the floor as soon as the call was finished and he ran back outside. His fingers traced the bleeding to a little cut on her scalp, just by her hair line. It was only a little cut, he understood, but the blood had seemed so much in that moment. It was still pretty bad, but deep down he knew everything would be alright. She was shivering uncontrollably, no wonder Khushi was soaking through and through. He ran back and grabbed his blanket, covering her and tucking her in. "Shhh..saab theek hai", he was cradling her head in his hands as it rested on his knees. "Shhh", he comforted her. Khushi had kept her eyes closed. She knew what had happened and Arnav had also told her to try and keep still and not to talk, she knew the doctor was coming. 

The doctor came along with the rest of the family, who were unaware of the drama which was unfolding outside. Anjali was beside herself and all were concerned, luckily Payal and Akash weren't at home, otherwise all this news would not have been good for a heavily pregnant Payal. Even Mami was concerned for once and her concern did not go unnoticed by Arnav. He was pleased to be reaffirmed that yes, deep down, Mami did have a heart, she just chose not to show it most of the time...a bit like him in fact. Even though she still referred to Khushi with her pet name, asking the doctor, "Doctor Shaab, Phatti Saree theekwa ho jaegi na! She will be alrightwa?". Khushi was now lying in Arnav's bed, her wound had been tended to and bandaged. There was nothing wrong, the doctor had assured the family. It was just a tiny cut and she just needed rest and 24hr care and observation as she had a concussion. Arnav thanked the doctor, who also told him to keep extra care of Khushi as she may still be in shock. Arnav let her relax in his bedroom while he showered.

All the blood which had dried on his hands washed out and he laughed to himself. Not in jest however, but it was a realisation that this girl was his world, she was his everything, the reason his heart had stopped beating was because of her and the reason it beat furiously was also because of her. He was clean and fresh when he came out of the bathroom, towel around his waist. Anjali who had been keeping an eye on Khushi got up from his bedside and whispered, "Chote humme zara niche kaam hai, Khushi ka hayal rakna".

"Always, Di" and she smiled at him knowingly, before making her way downstairs. He quietly got his clothes out and went back into the bathroom to change, It would just take two minutes quickly. But when Arnav reopened the door, he was completely and utterly shocked by what he saw...

Khushi. She was sitting at his dressing table. Staring into the mirror. Arnav rushed to her side and grabbed her from her arms, kneeling on the floor to steady her and himself. "Khushi, yeh tum kya kar rahi ho? Come on! You have to be in bed, you have to rest, the doctor said..." but his words were left unspoken as Arnav looked into the mirror and his heart lurched into his throat. She was a wash of white,a ghostly stare glazed her eyes as her hand came up her forehead and her fingers traced the line, the red line which clearly filled her maang. Arnav instantly released his hold on her shoulders as she suddenly felt cold to the touch, even to him. Her blank stare followed the mirror towards his eyes and her own suddenly filled with tears. It all came rushing back to him. How she'd fallen, he'd pulled her out, the blood, the pool, her head. He'd been distraught, his hands were covered in her blood, he'd moved her hair away from her face. His fingers had clearly and he remembered...had clearly marked her maang... with her own deep, red blood.

Hope you enjoyed it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey! Can everyone who would like updates pleaseBuddy me on : yeh_pyaar or click 'LIKE'

It'll make it easier for me to PM everyone, rather than doing it individually and missing people out, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
omg!!! this is so so good!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved the last bit where arnav accidentally filled her maang!!๐Ÿ˜Š
but why did u stop??!! not fair๐Ÿ˜’ hihihih๐Ÿ˜†
 plz pm me when u update!! i'll be waiting ๐Ÿค—
Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago