Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wait no more PART 3! 4 Phenomena and a Poolside...

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ugh! this Laad Governor! Now I've got to go and hand him his tea! Orange juice, mango, juice, this juice, that juice, JP! OP! HP! No P!!! Lemon water, this water, that water! Ughh! Him and his demands! Well Arnavji! I'm bringing you a cup of tea! So you better have it! Khushi was fuming as she made her way to her Rakshaas's room. She was plain furious! He'd been hauled up in that room of his all day, not even coming out once to see if she needed any help with her sister's baby shower. Nu-uh! No way, he'd been demanding all day from the servants to bring him this and that and Khushi was sick of it. She'd told all the poor P's to go on a well deserved break, she would take his drink to him this time. It was late in the evening and she had to go home as well, but not before this one last duty had been taken care of and a few choice words flung in his direction!

Khushi walked in slowly, without even knocking on the door so comfortable was she. "Arnavji? Arnavji?", she shouted looking around his room. There was no answer, "Arreh O Laad Governor!", she muttered under her breath as she made her way towards the pool, tea tray in hand. She glanced around and saw his clothes on the garden chair..his shirt...his tie...hmmm, she thought. It was a chilly night and as she placed the tray on the glass table, she picked up his steaming mug and wrapped her slender fingers around it to warm her up. Khushi took a couple of steps towards the pool thoughtlessly. "Pata nahin kahaan gayye, bohot thand hai", she began to lift his mug of tea slowly towards her lips, just one sip, he wouldn't know and she needed warming up. The mug was coming closer and closer towards her mouth when...he erupted from the depths of the pool! 

Needless to say, the mug was flung in the air and Khushi lurched forward in shock...straight into Arnav's arms! "Aggghhh! Bachao! Bachao! Help!! Help!", her arms were flailing in all directions as she struggled to remain calm in the icy water. Her breath was coming out in short puffs and hysteria was taking over her body. "Khushi! KHUSHI! Stop fussing!", Arnav was having none of it! "Thanda baraaf paani! Thanda baraaf paani! Thanda baraaf paani!" she just would not shut up! He clasped his hand over her mouth and glared at her, a look which ordered her to shut up! She was shivering and her wide eyes pleadingly looked down at his large hand forcing him to remove it. She stayed quite, but continued shuddering. "Aa...aap..yahaan, kaise?" Khushi managed through chattering teeth. Arnav sighed deeply, a cold puff of breath exiting his body, "Mein!?", she began to look around nervously, not answering him.

Oh come on! What was this girl doing here!? He'd come out into the fresh air to get away from a tiring day's work, he'd been doing conference calls all day! Fatigued out of his mind, Arnav had just wanted to relax. No one else would have been used to the temperature of the water, but he was used to it. It helped him cool off and calm down! But here she was, as usual, butting in where she wasn't needed, but...he smirked to himself, stifling a laugh, she did look pretty darn sweet. She'd looked pretty darn sweet when he'd scared the life out of her as well, resulting in her fall! "Ahaha!", he began to laugh, now she looked even more confused, wide eyes questioning his odd behaviour. "Aap haas kyun rahe hai?", "Tum pe!?" he continued guffawing. "Hum pe!?", annoyance was returning in the voice of this beautiful girl. "Haan tum pe!", he replied more sternly this time, the laughter slowly dying away. 

"Hmm!", she was back to her usual self he thought and Khushi smacked both her arms in the water with all her might, splashing water in his face. With that she turned and began to swim her way to the side of the pool, whilst shouting, "Hum ja rahe hain!".

"Ok", Arnav simply shrugged his shoulders and continued his swim. Upon reaching the side of the pool and just as Arnav imagined, Khushi didn't know exactly how to get out. She tried to lift herself out a couple of time, failing. Unbeknownst to her, Arnav had been watching her antics the whole time, quietly chuckling away. When she had finally decided that she couldn't exit the pool by herself, Khushi turned around, casually resuming the 'conversation' they'd been having. "Acha, ek bhaat bataye, aap kahaan chupe huwe theh?". 

"Mein chupa huwa nahi tha, mein underwater zara swim kar raha tha!". Arnav didn't stop to answer her. Underwater? Underwater kaun swim karta hai? Khushi was further perplexed, underwater!?

Arnav had just held his breath and was swimming a quick length under the water when she had entered the poolside area. The lights were off and she wouldn't have seen him there, even if she'd probably bothered to look, which she hadn't She'd been so wrapped up in her own thoughts! No wonder she'd been scared out of her wits when he had emerged, Daniel Craig style from the pool. I'm getting out now, don't know about her, Arnav had had enough of this and pulled himself out of the pool from the other side. All the while he looked at her continuing her hopeless attempts to pull herself out! Ugh! I'll have to get this girl out of the pool myself I suppose! Though he knew deep down, he was relishing this moment. So Arnav confidently walked over to her side of the pool and held out his hand. She wasn't looking as usual, "Eh!", he clicked his fingers in her face, jolting her back to reality. And the reality was that Arnavji...Hai Devi Maiyan! Arnavji wasn't wearing anything, but his pool shorts! Hai Devi Maiyan! Double Hai Devi Maiyan! Khushi gulped nervously at the the hairy, outstretched manly arm reaching out to her. And as she followed that hand, up that arm, to that face and down that chest, dripping wet, she thanked her Devi Maiyan that only the moon light was present, because she was burning red! Actually, no, no Devi Maiyan! The moonlight was probably responsible for this reaction, because as it shown on Arnav, standing there, it defined every muscle and every plane of his body, glistening even more in the moonlight. 

"Khushi!", he was annoyed, he was wet and he wanted to leave. "Huh...?" Khushi was lost, she was looking at him, but when he spoke, not a single word registered, only his mouth moved. "KHUSHI!", she jolted, causing water to splash everywhere. "Haath do apna!".

"Na, nahin, nahin, koi bhaat nahin, hum nikhal jayenge", she tried again to hoist herself up to no avail. He just looked at her, expressionless. Look it was amusing the first time around, but now just plain annoying. "Fine! Steps use kar lo phir", she realised a little late that yep, she could easily have come out by climbing the steps. "Haan, haan", she was freezing by now, "hum nikhal jaate hain", Khushi made an attempt to swim over to the other edge."Come on Khushi!", an impatient Arnav simply bent down and grabbed her from under her arms and lifted her up into the air, bringing her out of the water.But as she came out and pushed him off her angrily, her foot slipped and she fell back into the pool, but this time, her head hit the edge and she was motionless.

This SS is going to have 4 special Arhi moments by the poolside...just cos you know...we don't get enough as it is! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Hope you enjoyed it, update should be up in a couple of days time.

INDEX

Part 1- Above

Part 2-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2507458?pn=3

Part 3- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2507458&TPN=7

Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
res

edit

omg!! Farah is back!! yay!! Hey girl!! sup??!?!?

Im first comment!! Whoot Whoot!!!

Anyway, this was a great start to a great SS!!

Keep it up hun and I want pmsπŸ˜‰
Edited by AquaBluez17 - 12 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Can u update it now ? Loved it
SimmyOwais thumbnail
very good please update and pm me and add as a buddy
This content was originally posted by: AquaBluez17

res

edit

omg!! Farah is back!! yay!! Hey girl!! sup??!?!?

Im first comment!! Whoot Whoot!!!

Anyway, this was a great start to a great SS!!

Keep it up hun and I want pmsπŸ˜‰

Whoop! Whoop! I am back in business Mya! *high fives* πŸ˜† Thank you for gracing my SS with a first comment girly! πŸ€— I'll keep u updated! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: SiRul

Can u update it now ? Loved it

Hehe! Thank you! Don't worry, I'll do it soon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: SimmyOwais

very good please update and pm me and add as a buddy

Thanks! Sure thing! I will do πŸ˜‰