Navya

felt bad for anant

Jaygandh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys ,today i really felt bad for Anant ,whatever hppened with him was not right
i know Navya loves Anant so much but is she really that much unknown that Anant is upset and she knows that Anant cam to party only because of her so she should give more attention to him  or  she should just leave the party after anant took a drink ,is it so important to listen Amar sir or take a permission from him?in her life Anant should be more important than anybody else .
                i know she is innocent ,but what is the use of that innocent if you cant understand your life partner feeling
 i know every relation base is trust but Anant is not suspicious on her,he is possessive about her and in every love there is some  place for possessiveness this is the sign of true love .
please guys talk with each other and solve this problem
       Anant is saying "I am your fiance and our point is 20% " but Anant at your age this is very nice  because sometimes two people lived with each other whole life but may be  they will get this much % or less ( Anants mom and dad),this is the beginning ,dont lose hopes ,one day will come that you know your Navya not only 100% but 1000%,i am sure .all the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with u dear...Nice post...