Hitler Didi

Rishi Indira...

joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rishi looks so cute with Indira...I was surprised to know that people dont like him. After their marraige he started taking care of Indira like lifting her bag etc...I think he started treating and respecting her as a wife. Their chemistry is great...All the best for rishi as an actor and I hope and wish this serial and lead pair Indira and Rishi to to be a big hit...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree..after marriage (true/fake) he is looking cute n adorablen so is the couple..his scenes with indu are also nice..😊..he looks gud when he behaves in a mature way..
lovenupur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pll like him dear keep patient...
n ya agree with u ..but we cant force any one like him ...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They seem nice together
want their friendship to develop in the upcoming track:)
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joiningnow

Rishi looks so cute with Indira...I was surprised to know that people dont like him. After their marraige he started taking care of Indira like lifting her bag etc...I think he started treating and respecting her as a wife. Their chemistry is great...All the best for rishi as an actor and I hope and wish this serial and lead pair Indira and Rishi to to be a big hit...

CVs are expermienting with his character before revealing his true identity..Rishi is bearable due to Indira ,I can bear any actor opposite RP thats what i m doing with Sumit😕

wanted to see maturity in rishi which cvs failed to do so, let see whther rishi-Indira pairing gets good fan following

R they married😲, i skipped macau nonsence track but marriege kuch jaldi nahi😆  
superhot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont care about the others ..i just love the inshi jodi...