India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek Chahal to return on Bigg Boss

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

The vivacious and fiery Mahek Chahal who was voted out of Bigg Boss will return on the reality show soon

This season's Bigg Boss has seen many twists and turns and as we get close to Christmas, one last bomb is yet to explode. Mahek Chahal, whose eviction received a lot of mixed reactions, has been approached to re-enter the house again as a wild card contestant
But Mahek will have to compete with Shonali and Laxmi to win this chance to re-enter the show. The person who receives the maximum votes by the audience will enter the house
When contacted, Mahek confirmed the news, "I have been out for more than a week and in this time all that I have done is viewed the episodes of the 10 weeks that I was in the house. I was quite shocked at most of the footage that I saw and I now know the realities of so many people who are still in the house."
Mahek added, "I very seriously want to enter the house and teach them a lesson for back-stabbing especially since I considered them to be my friends. Moreover I want to settle scores with Sky and make sure the audience knows about the plotting that Pooja Bedi and Sky have done against me to get me out of the house."
Mahek also pointed out, "Each week I fought for my position and I was falsely implicated of being close to Mr Khan just because I have done two films with him and merely knowing him was my crime. Also I have got so much support from people outside that I want the world to know that it was my fans (who call themselves Mahekians) and not a pull that was saving me."
Since Shonali and Laxmi have not really added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back on the show as the fireworks that would follow would surely be really worth watching...

http://timesofindia.hotklix.com/content/Entertainment/Television/Mahek-Chahal-to-return-on-Bigg-Boss

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabecrazy4fawad* Unnati *ThatOneGuy

nitz00 Newbie
nitz00
nitz00

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I so hope to see her back in the show, since this sky is so over confident  saying that whoever had problems wid him they r all out from the show. Can't wait to see his face when he c her back in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forums_girl

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz00

I so hope to see her back in the show, since this sky is so over confident  saying that whoever had problems wid him they r all out from the show. Can't wait to see his face when he c her back in the show

It will be the same face that someone makes when they see bird's crap plop on their clean clothes. Wink BTW u can watch sky's face forever-I am pasting a pic Wink

MoodyFoodie

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by nitz00

I so hope to see her back in the show, since this sky is so over confident saying that whoever had problems wid him they r all out from the show. Can't wait to see his face when he c her back in the show
</div>

<div>
It will be the same face that someone makes when they see bird's crap plop on their clean clothes. WinkBTW u can watch sky's face forever-I am pasting a picWink

are u trying to make us vomit!!!!!
Dead

Is it working? Wink hold on let me do this! 

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 5:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jun786skyrulezMoodyFoodie

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Ufff i cant wait :)
She sounds so pumped up and that :), go get them girl ;)

MissSRK

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

LOL i had my doubts about mahek having a lineage connect to ahem u knwWink

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 5:58pm
ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
<off topic> Judging by the close up pic that Sky's fan put up, Sky does not look anywhere near 35. My guess is that he is closer to Bhediya's age </offtopic>

MahekFTW

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by rimjhim1

LOL i had my doubts about mahek having a lineage connect to ahem u knwWink

Ahem sorry but actually i don't know...Big smile

sha1

Go to top