Bigg Boss Season 5

Tomorrows Precap

shabanajmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar and sid wearing women dresses and they are funny...juhi and sunny doing lesbo actions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can someone post the link please
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shabanajmi

Amar and sid wearing women dresses and they are funny...juhi and sunny doing lesbo actions...

Amar in red gown trying to oowe juhi n sid in saree with bindi lolzzz
Juhi n sunny again rubbing to eachorher act n they r dressedup as guys 🤢
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sunny's and Juhi's chest bump was particularly painful to watch ðŸ¤¢
chicagomom100 thumbnail
Google sunny and you will learn that initially she only acted in lesbian videos.. I want to see the look on juhi's face when she comes to learn of this..
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicagomom100

Google sunny and you will learn that initially she only acted in lesbian videos.. I want to see the look on juhi's face when she comes to learn of this..

😆😆 best part is both sleep together!! maza aa jayega when juhi will come out of BB house n discover sooo much abt sunny behen!😆😆
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tere_mere

😆😆 best part is both sleep together!! maza aa jayega when juhi will come out of BB house n discover sooo much abt sunny behen!😆😆

Knowing Juhi, she might claim to not know what "adult" films are. Somehow, I don't expect Juhi to be all welcoming of Sunny's profession unlike Bedi.