Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

Harmonalysis 2 - Page 6

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very well analysed 👏
really enjoyed reading your take on it ...

and i loved this line of yours: 
She just chooses to be a simpler and more straight forward person. She wants to be the source of happiness and not the cause of any unpleasantness. 

truly describes harmony ... she's not proud of all the money they have and doesn't show off ... she wants to live a normal life like any other person and that is what make her different form her parents!
 who are just blinded by money right now

and one question that harmony had raised to nimit was very important! that why can't she eat gola? just cause she's from a rich family? between all the comedy and laugh they have also delivered a very important message! this is how usually everyone thinks, your from a rich family you eat at all these posh restaurants ... !!, but really? is that so? no ... i think you should do what makes you happy and what pleases you ... like harmony eats gola for her own happiness! no matter if your rich you could still eat form a roadside small restaurant, and food might even be tastier then what you get in those posh restaurants!

I really am loving harmony right now and specially her simple personality!
but as you said she really has some layers which need to be removed to find the true harmony ... she's not what she looks like!

and i totally agree with u, her sleepwalking habit will end her up in many unwanted situations!

---------------------------------------------------------

just wanna say m loving your Harmonalysis 's !!! please dp continue writing them 😳

Edited by -Abigail- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks @Abigail. It was just my effort at something approaching mild seriousness. I'm usually not capable of taking shows seriously 😆.  AG's characters and me...it's a laugh a minute. but this time...there's something different about Harmony that intrigues me and I surprise myself. 😲

Anyway, I think this show and Harmony are going to be quite interesting, so it should keep us all smiling. 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

thanks @Abigail. It was just my effort at something approaching mild seriousness. I'm usually not capable of taking shows seriously 😆.  AG's characters and me...it's a laugh a minute. but this time...there's something different about Harmony that intrigues me and I surprise myself. 😲

Anyway, I think this show and Harmony are going to be quite interesting, so it should keep us all smiling. 

and I appreciate your efforts ... you really do write well ...

Oh really thats good ... even i like to laugh more ... its great fun when you can watch a show and at the same time relax and laugh with it rather then cry ... !!! 😆

ya, same here ... m finding this show really interesting and i really m looking forward to it 😳 as well as your harmonalysis 😆
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
the main quality of harmony is she is straight forward and honest...just like our audi...she is not afraid to tell truth to any body...
the sleep walking and other thing may be a stupid things for others..bt harmony takes all these positively...she is proud of herself and for me this is one of the qulity that everyone should posses...this quality makes harmony perfect and unique...