Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

who knows Harmy Baby may turn round and scream at us for pushing her too soon. and give us a lecture on how she knows when she's ready to like Nimit and just becoz promo showed them in love doesn't mean she has to jump into it now. ðŸ˜›

Anu ðŸ˜† the promo seemed more fun than being serious. Like how teens would be in their 1st crush kind of. At least that's the impression I got. It was not a typical, "love at 1st sight losing your heart & soul" to that person kind of thing. Harmony was excited like she found something interesting in Nimit. Anyhow only time will tell us that.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Athi: missed that promo. Well that makes a lot of sense then.

@Taz: H Baby will do sms in her ulta lingo. "Timin like don't I" 
AASUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasneem-17

Nice topic Anu and good observation

Hmm...

Harmony said that she it takes time for her to understand certain things in life but eventually she does, no matter how long it takes.

Last night, after the bashan that she gave to Nimit, if was pretty evident that shez not a complete baccha which everyone considers her to be

She loves to live her life her way...fairy tales type (well, i won't blame her, coz i do the same...just minus the sleepwalking and blabbering abt my good n bad qualities 😆)

But, this sleepwalking thing is 

I guess we'll get a better picture of Harmony in the upcoming days ... lets see how she tackles the situation as in... her separation with Nimit

Hey Tasneem, I liked how you differentiated yourself from Harmony ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† So she's definitely "unique" ðŸ˜›

I'm not sure how much Harmony understands about life, like what does she know outside of her home? As for relationship, I think it'll be some time for that to happen, even if they show them "fall in love" now, problem of separation likely to happen later on. Well lets see.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
why can't Nimit and Harmony just end up being friends?  
but that promo of the 2 of them txting each other and day dreaming...😕...hope they can still be friends when Shikhar arrives, otherwise it will be a ðŸ˜­ serious love triangle and all of us who like to ðŸ¤£ will have to rely on Hiral_Madame 
AASUS thumbnail

@Athi: missed that promo. Well that makes a lot of sense then.

@Taz: H Baby will do sms in her ulta lingo. "Timin like don't I" 

Hey Anu you're good, I'm impressed ðŸ˜² aww I wanna practice doing that from now on ðŸ˜³

oh about the triangle, hope it'll be still fun, the way they communicate could be funny ðŸ¤” and Hiral can provide us additional jokes ðŸ˜ƒ

oh and I see you've changed the icon ðŸ˜† very apt for the name Hiral ma'am
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too...want them to be friends even if they break up

koi Ph ko mail kar ke bolo...
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why can't Nimit and Harmony just end up being friends?  

but that promo of the 2 of them txting each other and day dreaming...😕...hope they can still be friends when Shikhar arrives, otherwise it will be a ðŸ˜­ serious love triangle and all of us who like to ðŸ¤£ will have to rely on Hiral_Madame 

thats the concept/story...LOVE TRIANGLE...😆
its already told..
AASUS thumbnail
Sukru it may not be serious triangle. There could still be humour. At this point, I don't expect it to be serious story, may be later it'll be. I would hate it if turns serious sigh
..Anusha.. thumbnail
I just had a thought. 

HarMit will become friends. HarShi will be the romantic jodi. Hansraj won't be happy with this, so Harmony will, with the help of Nimit pretend to be in love with him, while all along it's Shikhar she likes. Poor Dadu will play along but feel caught in the middle. Hiral won't know or understand anything. Then the comedy can work quite well. 
AASUS thumbnail
ok Anu. Hope your thinking will come true. I don't care for either of the jodis. I'm only concerned about humour part not getting lost. I have a lot of faith in the writer and producer, he pays attention to his work, and so far has given different type of shows than other usual tv serials.

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago