..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Harmony today explained herself to us. Yes, Harmony's own take on Harmony. That little speech to Nimit was so well rehearsed and delivered that I think she thinks a lot about who she is and what she is. Harmony is not shallow or kiddish at all. She just chooses to be a simpler and more straight forward person. She wants to be the source of happiness and not the cause of any unpleasantness. 

She wants Harmony in and around her.

But... there is a catch...

she sleepwalks.

This means things get very unpredictable. She will wake up and find herself somewhere she may not want to be. I think a lot of the turns in her story will involve unintentional happenings that she has no control over...

Dadu worries about her like no one else does. He sees her as the weak child from years ago and has protected her ever since. Maybe it's this partiality to Harmony that has made Harshili resent all the fussing. And it's true that Harmony Baby is pampered by Dadu. One day she'll need to wake up and smell the coffee.

But still...this Harmony is a mystery...

on the one hand, a pampered baby.
on the other hand, someone who knows and understands more than we think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved what Harmony said to Nimit, made him realise how badly she suffered insult bec. of his behaviour.

I can't say what'll happen in future with regards to her life. What you say may happen, she'll end up  waking up in unknown places. Her sis annoys me, so I'm kind of ignoring her, but yeah probably she thinks her younger sis is getting needlessly pampered by everyone in the house.

Wake up and smell coffee ? = hmm  she may never have to do that. Well if she already knows what she is doing then, she understands the reality, she just doesn't take things seriously. Or if she doesn't know the reality then she'll face problems.  sigh I hate problems ðŸ¤” Harmony pls remain cute for while "pretty pls" ðŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Athi, I would like it too if they just continue in this vein. Yes, there'll be problems, we already know there's going to be the Modi family going bankrupt problem. But despite the problems, if they can find ways to smile, it would be absolutely brilliant.

I'm in 2 minds...can't decide whether I'll like a permanently strange Harmony or a more real Harmony.
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..her sleep walking can do good to her and also can put her in trouble..hmmm...
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic Anu and good observation

Hmm...

Harmony said that she it takes time for her to understand certain things in life but eventually she does, no matter how long it takes.

Last night, after the bashan that she gave to Nimit, if was pretty evident that shez not a complete baccha which everyone considers her to be

She loves to live her life her way...fairy tales type (well, i won't blame her, coz i do the same...just minus the sleepwalking and blabbering abt my good n bad qualities 😆)

But, this sleepwalking thing is 

I guess we'll get a better picture of Harmony in the upcoming days ... lets see how she tackles the situation as in... her separation with Nimit
..Anusha.. thumbnail
@Suku:  sleepwalking will be trouble for her, laughs for us

@Taz: the Nimit relationship has a long way to go before she starts missing him na. I know the show is going at full speed, but please, let's not rush Harmy Baby. ðŸ˜‰
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

@Taz: the Nimit relationship has a long way to go before she starts missing him na. I know the show is going at full speed, but please, let's not rush Harmy Baby. ðŸ˜‰

I'm not wanting it to end soon 😉
..Anusha.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasneem-17

I'm not wanting it to end soon 😉

who knows Harmy Baby may turn round and scream at us for pushing her too soon. and give us a lecture on how she knows when she's ready to like Nimit and just becoz promo showed them in love doesn't mean she has to jump into it now. ðŸ˜›
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu  you're in two minds  ðŸ˜† I'm nt sure if you saw promos bec. most  of us have seen. The Daddu says in one of them, that they have to find a way to smile. The thing is he says it in a way, like he wants to try to be that way but don't know if it is possible. May be he was saying in regards to his "malik" having to adjust to his "nokar"/ middle class life style.

Daddu is v. grounded character, I mean he sees things as is. 
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

who knows Harmy Baby may turn round and scream at us for pushing her too soon. and give us a lecture on how she knows when she's ready to like Nimit and just becoz promo showed them in love doesn't mean she has to jump into it now. ðŸ˜›

I'm dying to see the phono convo ( sms - sms 🤣🤣)