100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow! Is what i have to say about this serial it only just started n its not love story so far! It realistic that what actually happens n just bcoz u go uni doesnt meab u wont cum across jerks! N i luv d fact that they went into the story straight away n shows how people actually r no matter rich or poor n i want the cvs 2 forcus on sachi n how she deals with prom n how dey get d house back realistic! No in way that would never happen in real life! So far im really luvin this drama :) plz share ur views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirchiQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly buddy... instead of showing some crap love story, they are focusing on the real life happenings in the serial, and I, who live very close to Varanasi, can totally sense it's presence.😃
I mean everything is so so .. factual you know..😳
the people here do talk like that... and guys like Indu Singh are so many in numbers. 😡
This show does have something special. I was first attracted towards it because of its concept, and now I am , literally 'fida' over it. 

Specially Pooja, must say, whoever has selected her.. has done the best job. She is so so so lovely and ...what we say... to the point for this role. 
Just like a simple girl who lives in a mini-metro city of North India, but is really different! ⭐️

Must say, hats off to the crew and the channel for bringing such a show. 👏

Edited by Sanjana712 - 12 years ago
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know ryt i was hopeing it not typical luv story n im reallu thankful dat der done summat that doesnt happen in real life its so realistic n hopefully they will carry on that way! Tnx for replying!
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I missed the early episodes, and watched the serial on the internet.  I found that in the first few episodes, the producer tries to introduce the cast of characters so fast, which could have been delayed for later episodes.   The family of Tarachand is shown to be the only family who is decent.   Is this factual, - are there so few decent people in Varanasi ?     Why is the focus on the ruffians, only to contrast it with the character of Sanchi ?

The story really develops after Tarachand comes in contact with the fraudulent lawyer.    Was he receiving rent from this lawyer, and did he not know the laws of leave and license, or is this law not in vogue in UP ?

Any way, I hope the loose ends will be tied.    I hope this will be a match to Diya aur Baati, which is based in Rajastan.    We already have a taste of UP culture in Pratigya, and hope we see the decent people of UP in this serial, highlighted.     People in Mumbai will know about the other States, which they might not be able to visit, and will not get a stereotype notion of the people of that State.   It was the State from where great leaders of the Nation came.