Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The future prediction competition - add yours!

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Here's mine. Please be a sport and add yours or write if you agree or disagree with mine.

New guy is coming and his attention for KKG will really grate on ASR. This is great because KKG deserves to make him jealous after having to put up with his live-in girlfriend for so long. La hopefully will not come back as vamp, that will make this like every other show. The show has been nicely consistent for 6 months, which is more than any Kekta serial and it has been very logical thus far, with the story, characters, etc. So it hopefully stays that way. On the other hand, I think Shyam will try to free himself by trying to divorce Anjali in order to marry KKG. He will think he still has a chance. ASR will find out, pay Shyam to stay because otherwise Anjali will die. He will also marry KKG to make her unavailable for Shyam or any other guy. This might be a mutual agreement contract marriage and there might or might not be misunderstanding. But because it is a soap and romance works great with friction, there might be some misunderstanding and denial of love. Eventually that will fix itself and we will finally get a confession.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsun2011LyssaPie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top