meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont want to hurt anyone  but i want to say that we have lost sarun as well as arshi ...no masti off  screen and no romance on screen ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
no offense meant but why so pessimistic?? a few epis don't define a show!! how can we all forget all those wonderful moments created by the same CVs and actors!! i'm sure we will get wonderful arhi moments ahead😊
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you @loveydovey just because we're not getting what we want doesnt mean that the show is going downhill...

It's a show thats going to run for a long time so obviously it's gonna take time for the revelation and realisations..

Both Arnav and Khushi had stuff going on thats why they didnt have the time to have raba ve moments.

It shows that these 2 will always put their family first then their happiness 
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: LyssaPie

I agree with you @loveydovey just because we're not getting what we want doesnt mean that the show is going downhill...

It's a show thats going to run for a long time so obviously it's gonna take time for the revelation and realisations..

Both Arnav and Khushi had stuff going on thats why they didnt have the time to have raba ve moments.

It shows that these 2 will always put their family first then their happiness 

yepp!! this show is far more realistic and mature in many ways than other soaps!!

i mean it's also not like that in real life that u see each other one day, fall in love the next day and marry each other!! everything needs time!!

and for me the CVs are doing a good job😊
LyssaPie thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

yepp!! this show is far more realistic and mature in many ways than other soaps!!

i mean it's also not like that in real life that u see each other one day, fall in love the next day and marry each other!! everything needs time!!

and for me the CVs are doing a good job😊

Yeah same for me i think they're doing an awesome job...

Even if you're in love you don't stop everything and just think about them when there's so much going on around you in your family and stuff.

Plus both of their characters are shown as people who would put their families first so people need to relax and keep watching.

Because after the revelation they'll be like OMG thats so unrealistic nobody falls in love this quick 

So chillax people and EJOY!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with u both 100% - i was gonna reply but there's nothing to addπŸ˜†

Just think we need to be patient and let the story unfold. There's always going to be ups and downs during a daily show like this and i understand people's frustrations (and im glad everyone has IF to vent!) but I love IPK enough to wait and i have some faith in the CV's since they gave us so many awesome Arhi moments in the past. We havent lost anything, it's all there still somewhere and we'll see it again I'm sure!πŸ€—

nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I actually disagree...i mean in the last episode Arnav was feeling guilty about Lavanya and now all of a sudden...they can;t show Rabba Ve...but trust me Rabba be scenes are coming very soon...πŸ˜‰ and I can guarantee about that...πŸ˜‰
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I agree..i think ppl are expecting or thinking that once they will get married, the story will start...but trust me ...show is very realistic thn any other show...

LyssaPie thumbnail
Once they are married all we'll see is nok joke and after a while we'll get fed and say WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT????

So guys be happy because i know i am πŸ‘πŸΌ
nitashaj83 thumbnail

Once they are married all we'll see is nok joke and after a while we'll get fed and say WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT????

So guys be happy because i know i am πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I think everyone  is so much into love scene that they dont enjoy the actual drama..πŸ˜†