India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

we hve lost

meerabnawaal14 IF-Rockerz
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
i dont want to hurt anyone  but i want to say that we have lost sarun as well as arshi ...no masti off  screen and no romance on screen ... 

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
no offense meant but why so pessimistic?? a few epis don't define a show!! how can we all forget all those wonderful moments created by the same CVs and actors!! i'm sure we will get wonderful arhi moments aheadSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveRin630LyssaPieImzi

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with you @loveydovey just because we're not getting what we want doesnt mean that the show is going downhill...

It's a show thats going to run for a long time so obviously it's gonna take time for the revelation and realisations..

Both Arnav and Khushi had stuff going on thats why they didnt have the time to have raba ve moments.

It shows that these 2 will always put their family first then their happiness 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630thingcalledlove

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

I agree with you @loveydovey just because we're not getting what we want doesnt mean that the show is going downhill...

It's a show thats going to run for a long time so obviously it's gonna take time for the revelation and realisations..

Both Arnav and Khushi had stuff going on thats why they didnt have the time to have raba ve moments.

yepp!! this show is far more realistic and mature in many ways than other soaps!!

i mean it's also not like that in real life that u see each other one day, fall in love the next day and marry each other!! everything needs time!!

and for me the CVs are doing a good jobSmile
LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

yepp!! this show is far more realistic and mature in many ways than other soaps!!

i mean it's also not like that in real life that u see each other one day, fall in love the next day and marry each other!! everything needs time!!

and for me the CVs are doing a good jobSmile

Yeah same for me i think they're doing an awesome job...

Even if you're in love you don't stop everything and just think about them when there's so much going on around you in your family and stuff.

Plus both of their characters are shown as people who would put their families first so people need to relax and keep watching.

Because after the revelation they'll be like OMG thats so unrealistic nobody falls in love this quick 

So chillax people and EJOY!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83anjaani07Targaryen

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LyssaPie]

Even if you're in love you don't stop everything and just think about them when there's so much going on around you in your family and stuff.

Plus both of their characters are shown as people who would put their families first so people need to relax and keep watching.

Because after the revelation they'll be like OMG thats so unrealistic nobody falls in love this quick 

I agree with u both 100% - i was gonna reply but there's nothing to addLOL

Just think we need to be patient and let the story unfold. There's always going to be ups and downs during a daily show like this and i understand people's frustrations (and im glad everyone has IF to vent!) but I love IPK enough to wait and i have some faith in the CV's since they gave us so many awesome Arhi moments in the past. We havent lost anything, it's all there still somewhere and we'll see it again I'm sure!Hug

nitashaj83LyssaPie

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I actually disagree...i mean in the last episode Arnav was feeling guilty about Lavanya and now all of a sudden...they can;t show Rabba Ve...but trust me Rabba be scenes are coming very soon...Wink and I can guarantee about that...Wink
nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

[QUOTE=LyssaPie]

I agree with u both 100% - i was gonna reply but there's nothing to addLOL

Just think we need to be patient and let the story unfold. There's always going to be ups and downs during a daily show like this and i understand people's frustrations (and im glad everyone has IF to vent!) but I love IPK enough to wait and i have some faith in the CV's since they gave us so many awesome Arhi moments in the past. We havent lost anything, it's all there still somewhere and we'll see it again I'm sure!Hug 
I agree..i think ppl are expecting or thinking that once they will get married, the story will start...but trust me ...show is very realistic thn any other show...

TargaryenLyssaPie

Go to top