Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi talking about ethics and betraying sky (Page 2)

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

I havent seen anyone in BB5 yet, who does something and puts the blame on another...juhi even actively said / agreed that amar did not allow sky to dance...when sky spoke about it, if she had kept quiet, it would have been better...

I agree she could have just said lets talk about something else and dont waste your time thinking about it or just keep quite and let them talk...but she kept adding fuel to the fire and then she was like see i told you he didnt nominate you because he was scared not because he cared or wanted to keep his promise...she is just getting dirtier and dirtier by day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25zanish_kMrManagementsusan29

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan11

Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by wicked gal

i was going to write the same thing,she knew it wasn't amar's fault but she had pushed him,yet she kept instigating sky saying that amar is insecure of sky..what a nasty woman,if she had ethics atleast she could have shut up and not try to give wrong impression to sky..and sky doesn't have brains of his own either,he is male version of sunny,they both keep nodding to whatever juhi says..if juhi gets an opportunity she will dump them both.
sunny has so many times said that why amar didn't save juhi but juhi not once said that sunny isn't known much in india and amar could have saved her ,shows what a selfish woman she is...and what ethics did amar and sid break??is there a rule that women can be nominated??should they get a free ride to finals without moving their behind??Angry

OMG...soo agree with you...i also thought of the same thing...sunny kept saying it is ok if they nominated me but why you..but juhi not once said no sunny i have a big fanbase here why did they nominate you coz your chances are really slim...juhi only cares about herself and no one else...it is high time her bro and sis realize that...
Juhi is an extremely self-centered person. She was blaming Amar for nominating her..has she forgotten that everybody is there to plan the game and win the prize money. Whatever Amar did was correct. To assure that he doesn't get pitted against Sid he used his brain and got Juhi and Sunny nominated too...don't see anything wrong there. The logic that Juhi was giving was extremely foolish..she was telling him that they had no choice but to nominate Amar whereas Amar can't do the same. Doesn't make much sense anyhow...she wasn't thinking about her best friend Sunnys's nomination at that time either

If they wanted they could have done something...fine you cant fully save him but at least put someone else there for nominations too so there is alittle bit of room but they didnt think of amar once...they only thought about themselves...and this is the same juhi who kept telling sky before nominations not to every trust amar but she has the guts to question on why he nominated her...they keep saying they didnt have choice but they did...they could have put juhi out there too with amar and sid so at least there was more room and it would be fair but no they only were thinking of themselves...i wish we could go in the house and say all this to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
So what otherwise Amar madly loves Sky and this was the only thing which made them separated? what nonsense. LOL
everyone has to do secret tasks. too bad Juhi got a shitty task but Raageswari got a shitty secret task too but she too had to do it (whether she succeeded or not). So do u call Rags unethical? This is just an occasion where BB is trying to throw a googly and get ppl outa Mahek's way. may be BB will directly evict/nominate Juhi if she cudnt do it successfully.

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

So what otherwise Amar madly loves Sky and this was the only thing which made them separated? what nonsense. LOL
everyone has to do secret tasks. too bad Juhi got a shitty task but Raageswari got a shitty secret task too but she too had to do it (whether she succeeded or not). So do u call Rags unethical? This is just an occasion where BB is trying to throw a googly and get ppl outa Mahek's way. may be BB will directly evict/nominate Juhi if she cudnt do it successfully.

actually Rags didnt do her task because she felt it was wrong to throw an innocent person under the bus which was ethical...she could have done it too..it is a game...juhi is also doing hers but she needs to stop giving bashan to others about ethical and unethical...what amar did was part of game..no ethics involved...but if she wants to talk about ethics then she needs to look at herself...she can do her task but at the same time when they were talking she could have just kept her mouth shut..but no instead she kept instigating sky against amar even more when she had already passed her task...

the problem is not her task...she did it and was successful but then blaming amar infront of sky wasnt part of the task...giving bashan about ethics wasnt part of the task

and i hope what you said comes true and big boss himself evicts her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

Go to top