Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi talking about ethics and betraying sky

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this woman has the audacity to talk about ethics...and sunny supporting her...she got a secret task and did it...her so called brother is in agony and pissed off because he is under the wrong impression that amar played with him and instead of admitting her mistake or telling him without revealing her task that he is probably misunderstood she not only supported him but added more fuel to the fire knowing that it wasnt amar's fault...

so what kind of sister is she...making her brother believe something wrong and at the same time judging amar because he nominated her...she played her game well but i guess it is wrong for anybody else to play it...did she forget this is the same amar who did the patch up between her and her brother...just be thankful to him for that...she said play the game but be ethical...what she did was unethical...she could have just told sky at that moment that it was my fault and secret task...the person who was ethical was Rageshwari who did not want to throw somebody innocent under the bus no matter what consequences that is ethical juhi...she can refuse to do task because she wont get shahi food at the end but will do the task even if that means betraying her brother...and she was mad at sky regarding the jailer task...

and the great sunny...she is talking about staying in your limits and being ethical...is she not the person who went as far as taking her clothes off and sleeping with tons of men and women to make easy money...and now she is talking about limits and ethics...
fine do whatever you want it is your life but dont come and judge other people's ethics and dont give us bashan about staying in limits because you have none yourself...

somebody needs to tell juhi that what is ethical is the fact amar played the game and admitted it...at least he has the guts to say even if my brother was here i would play the game...he is admitting it...dont judge him because Juhi dear you also played your brother...you are even worst than amar because you wont admit it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When I watching the uncensored videos, the way she was taking about ethics made me so mad. Your right amar plays the game but he admits to it. But Juhi is playing the direst game in the show. She has used the behan, womanhood card. She never does any work because she is always sick. She is becoming so intolerable. I feel sad for amar and sid because they have to put up with her for 24hrs. 
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was going to write the same thing,she knew it wasn't amar's fault but she had pushed him,yet she kept instigating sky saying that amar is insecure of sky..what a nasty woman,if she had ethics atleast she could have shut up and not try to give wrong impression to sky..and sky doesn't have brains of his own either,he is male version of sunny,they both keep nodding to whatever juhi says..if juhi gets an opportunity she will dump them both.
sunny has so many times said that why amar didn't save juhi but juhi not once said that sunny isn't known much in india and amar could have saved her ,shows what a selfish woman she is...and what ethics did amar and sid break??is there a rule that women can be nominated??should they get a free ride to finals without moving their behind??😡
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There is nothing unethical in what amar did...this a game and he did the right thing by getting his risk lowered...that is what one is supposed to do...what these three were doing was unethical...by nominating amar themselves and then questioning his choices...

where was this woman's ethics when she was ready to form another gang with sid and sho..?
Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

i was going to write the same thing,she knew it wasn't amar's fault but she had pushed him,yet she kept instigating sky saying that amar is insecure of sky..what a nasty woman,if she had ethics atleast she could have shut up and not try to give wrong impression to sky..and sky doesn't have brains of his own either,he is male version of sunny,they both keep nodding to whatever juhi says..if juhi gets an opportunity she will dump them both.

sunny has so many times said that why amar didn't save juhi but juhi not once said that sunny isn't known much in india and amar could have saved her ,shows what a selfish woman she is...and what ethics did amar and sid break??is there a rule that women can be nominated??should they get a free ride to finals without moving their behind??😡

OMG...soo agree with you...i also thought of the same thing...sunny kept saying it is ok if they nominated me but why you..but juhi not once said no sunny i have a big fanbase here why did they nominate you coz your chances are really slim...juhi only cares about herself and no one else...it is high time her bro and sis realize that...
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

OMG...soo agree with you...i also thought of the same thing...sunny kept saying it is ok if they nominated me but why you..but juhi not once said no sunny i have a big fanbase here why did they nominate you coz your chances are really slim...juhi only cares about herself and no one else...it is high time her bro and sis realize that...

Juhi is an extremely self-centered person. She was blaming Amar for nominating her..has she forgotten that everybody is there to plan the game and win the prize money. Whatever Amar did was correct. To assure that he doesn't get pitted against Sid he used his brain and got Juhi and Sunny nominated too...don't see anything wrong there. The logic that Juhi was giving was extremely foolish..she was telling him that they had no choice but to nominate Amar whereas Amar can't do the same. Doesn't make much sense anyhow...she wasn't thinking about her best friend Sunnys's nomination at that time either
crazy4fawad thumbnail
sad part is...as much as we all hate juhi n her extremely self centered nature..BB has indeed decided to give her a free ride to the finals...jab bhi woh nomination mein aati hai...BB kuch na kuch goli de deta hai! 🤢🤢
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I havent seen anyone in BB5 yet, who does something and puts the blame on another...juhi even actively said / agreed that amar did not allow sky to dance...when sky spoke about it, if she had kept quiet, it would have been better...
Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

I havent seen anyone in BB5 yet, who does something and puts the blame on another...juhi even actively said / agreed that amar did not allow sky to dance...when sky spoke about it, if she had kept quiet, it would have been better...

I agree she could have just said lets talk about something else and dont waste your time thinking about it or just keep quite and let them talk...but she kept adding fuel to the fire and then she was like see i told you he didnt nominate you because he was scared not because he cared or wanted to keep his promise...she is just getting dirtier and dirtier by day
Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghan11

Juhi is an extremely self-centered person. She was blaming Amar for nominating her..has she forgotten that everybody is there to plan the game and win the prize money. Whatever Amar did was correct. To assure that he doesn't get pitted against Sid he used his brain and got Juhi and Sunny nominated too...don't see anything wrong there. The logic that Juhi was giving was extremely foolish..she was telling him that they had no choice but to nominate Amar whereas Amar can't do the same. Doesn't make much sense anyhow...she wasn't thinking about her best friend Sunnys's nomination at that time either

If they wanted they could have done something...fine you cant fully save him but at least put someone else there for nominations too so there is alittle bit of room but they didnt think of amar once...they only thought about themselves...and this is the same juhi who kept telling sky before nominations not to every trust amar but she has the guts to question on why he nominated her...they keep saying they didnt have choice but they did...they could have put juhi out there too with amar and sid so at least there was more room and it would be fair but no they only were thinking of themselves...i wish we could go in the house and say all this to her