India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Small Sparks: 12/21

-Meene- Groupbie
-Meene-
-Meene-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

We all know today's episode was kinda disappointed, because we did not get a romantic moment in the bathroom. Oh well, we will get them sooner so don't lose hope yet. They were still small moments that made us love Arhi today.

1st. The concern of Arnav Singh Raizada towards Khushi, the way he gave the towel to Khushi. Aww... how sweet. Definitely should watch that scene, he had the best innocent face ever.LOL
2nd. The scene when Anjali calls Arnav and tells to bring Khushi with him. When he says "Ab ghar chalo" to Khushi. I was going to die right there. Already Arnav is ready to take Khushi as her dulhan.Embarrassed
3rd. Finally Anjali understands Arnav a little bit. Anjali always talks about love in front of Arnav. But she could not understand Arnav's true love isn't Lavanya. Thank God! 

4th. Kudos to Khushi Kumari Gupta's gift to Arnav. A gift that Arnav will never forget. Loved the fact that she gave him a CD. Arnav you better know how to change a tire, after the gift.LOL

5th. The way Arnav tells Khushi about Lavanya. That she is safe and reached over there, without Khushi even asking him. I thought that was really sweet. I can almost see Khushi as Arnav's dulhan already.

6th. I really really loved the precap. The way Mami with her pink sunglasses running around that he is there. I can hear the helicopter. Also loved the tune.

7th. Demon more powerful. Shyam was being a good boy this all week by not bothering anyone but he's back with a powerful plan. Hmmm... evil smirk of him is very suspicious. Watch out for him!

Well that's all for today! Share your ideas please. Would love to know what is happening in your guys head. Thanks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jeeti1Josuprasun2011LyssaPie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top