Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

imagining sequence of events prior to Goham scene - Page 2

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also want ahem to save her or else I am gonna throw a tantrum like nobody has ever seen , that's how fedup I am of urshi sick sense of using gopi to their own ends all the tym. So I rashie saves her wot was the need for the blue tooth kalakarie cos didn't urmi say that showin the family that she cares for gopi is the only way to win them over , so I am hoping that the kalkarie fails today and ahem starts working from home thus cutting off rashies chances of using gopi for any other kalakaries .so as a result the evil duo resorted to things that she is normally useless at doing by sayin when she was by her mom she learnt to do it thus making them feel she is repented cos she has becum more religiously inclined.that's even more disgusting the playing wud God now , jeez y do I get amazed at the deepths these two can sink too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice prediction. I want it to be ahem. Then we can get one eye lock at least
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one Nafisa. I hope it happens this way😃
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

Hey nafisa, can't it happen like ahame was gone in a hurry ,so may be he forgot to take something so he came back for that, and he saw gopi falling , he runs towards her and saves her...😳 ðŸ˜³

tht wuld be awesome i want sumthing like this to happn bt only want Ahem to save her frm falling cant wait to see wht happns...

indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like this sequence...lovely!! and he also has habit of forgetting files..now that he is so much preoccupied with gopi's well being..this wud be a perfect sequence