Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the best and that is that (Page 3)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
glad abt the Khushi support. I for one am a die hard Khushi character FAN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratjnsv

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
there is no need to change KKG's basic character that can be summarized, if possible, in a few words such as honest, vibrant, morally upright, idealistic, sincere, caring, upholds values, full of life, bubbly and chirpy to boot.

The point is not that those characteristics should ever be changed. There are many many instances when KKG's pranks are honestly genuinely funny and true to her character, for instance:-
1. When she makes ruckus in the kitchen with the mortar and pestle (kootni) essentially disturbing Arnav's phone calls. She acted that scene SO BEAUTIFULLY, and ensuing reaction and helpless from Arnav were all very very charming. Loved it
2. When she does the series of pranks with juice in shoes, changing ringtones, and crying in confession (aapke shoooes mein jooos) etc. those were very very funny

But the jumping jacks after getting shocked by Arnav's presence? i dont think that was very endearing.

So if the posts claim that KKG needs to grow up, she does need to grow up. Do you think any man will tolerate these number of pranks on a daily basis from his life partner? When a man chooses a life partner he is looking for a partner ie. someone who complements and completes him not creates new hurdles for him .That is why you hear comments about KKG needing to mature if a proper pairing with Arnav has to happen. In real life, these qualities make up for very sweet first few months of marriage and after that a guy may not be inclined to be so amused by it. Trust me, been there, done that.

Not to be one-sided, Arnav needs to loosen up too and see things from kkg's pov (more on that in a different post)

Edited by serialjunkie - 21 December 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Keshriya

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

I don't want Khushi to change either nor does Arnav who fell in love with Khushi because she was so different from the rest. She can be OTT but its not like she is like that 24/7, she can be mature and sensible and she is the only one who can read Arnav like a book and put up with his temper.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasurat3serialfan40-Antu-_-Aslan-CandYlicious_S

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
As I said before .

As Khushi Kumari Gupta our KHushi is perfect .
But once she becomes Mrs Raizada , she WILL have to change her ways .

Married women will know how boyfriends demands change once they become husbands Big smile

Edited by sunaina02 - 21 December 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=rima]

For those who find that gross... sorry she is like that. Please don't change Khushi!
[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! love her as is she, Kind,bubbly and happy, agar lucknow ki nahin hoti aur punjab ki hoti toh shayad her pet name would be "bublI"
3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Married women will know how boyfriends demands change once they become husbands Big smile

Yes but then he will be an idiot if he expects her to change this part of herself!

Edited by geetfan38 - 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i agree... i think people are frustrated at the lack of romance. everyone wants romance not comedy. it will come.. 

khushi is one of the best and most caring characters on the show. sarun have even said that in their interviews that khushi is righteous. barun as said what is there to not like in khushi. and sanaya has said that khushi is OTT so that not a bad thing no one is perfect and anywaz he was kidding around with her sister and she should be able to do what ever she wants in her own bedroom asr walked in there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasurat3serialfan40jnsv

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!

100% agree.
Watever silly or kiddish ..funny thing she does..hwever annoyin it might b..its d essence of hr char.
Der r many shws..wer d female lead is shwn bubbly initially n dan widin week of shw al d bubbliness vanishes..n dan strts al rona dhona.
Ipkknd is diff..I like d way khushi char oscillates in emotions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratprathikri-Antu-_-Aslan-

Go to top