Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the best and that is that (Page 2)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasurat3serialfan40jnsvkitty25prathikri-Antu-_-Aslan-sbk2applesauce.LyssaPie

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!

Totally agree with you!!

Thats one of the reasons our Arnav loves her and thats why we're so glued to this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
While I do cringe sometimes at her silly antics (like today when she was screaming and jumping up and down LOL), I do love how she does not change herself for others and does not put up a facade just to become part of other people around her.

She may not be sophisticated and polished as yet...but in time, who knows...they may show her transforming in the right areas to fit in as Arnav's wife.
She is the only girl who could bring a smile on Arnav's face! And this story is based on Arhi, and how they fall for each other despite being poles apart in their backgrounds and nature.

Its Arhi now, and Arhi forever! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevkitty25.Sad.But.True.LyssaPiebikerider

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

While I do cringe sometimes at her silly antics (like today when she was screaming and jumping up and down LOL), I do love how she does not change herself for others and does not put up a facade just to become part of other people around her.

She may not be sophisticated and polished as yet...but in time, who knows...they may show her transforming in the right areas to fit in as Arnav's wife.
She is the only girl who could bring a smile on Arnav's face! And this story is based on Arhi, and how they fall for each other despite being poles apart in their backgrounds and nature.

Its Arhi now, and Arhi forever! Big smile

Yeah she'll change for him when she needs to as he's changing for her.

But for now she's perfect for him in his eyes but to fit in his world she'll allow that change as you do make sacrifices for eachother when you're in love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sbk2bikerider

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
changing outwardly is fine. but her essentail character should be kept the same
Anushkakaur21 Senior Member
Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

Originally posted by Anushka19

Originally posted by LyssaPie

I love the way Khushi is because she's different and thats why our Arnie has fallen for her because she's too different.

If he could he would've fallen for a normal girl seen as tho he works with a lot of them like models and bla bla

But no his heart is set on Khushi 

So guys give a break to her character because you and i both know that we all love her because of the way she is...

In the future episodes we will see a serious Khushi then we'll all miss this Khushi so enjoy it while it lasts because i think after the Shaym revelation fiasco our khushi won't be herself for ages!

i love Khusi character too. ok  sumtimes she a bit silly but not enough for people to start bashing her character.  she has a few flaws but so does arnav which makes it interesting.Arnav needs someone like khusi to bring out the other qualities out of him. 
La was not right for him n if he stayed with her wot the point of this story???  jus cos she changed due to Khusi training,does not mean she rite for Arnav. U cant help who u fall in love with.
opposites attract.  am pretty sure we see a sensible n serious khusi due to shayam n then we want that bubbly girl again!!!
love both arnav n khusi (have total hots for arnav lol)
want rabba vee moments between arhi to a much higher level and more progression in their relationships.CVS need to concentrate on this as this wants makes this show!!!

Everyone has flaws and no ones perfect.

So give a break to Khushi and Arnav because guess what guys it's a drama and they're showing us a realistic story so be patient..

Dont expect Khushi to mature in one day.
She does show her serious side when needed, she doesnt do it 24/7 because she's the happy person of the family and if she stops doing her nok jok then everyone will become depressed.

As for Arnav stop expecting him to start writing love songs or whatever because for a person like him it'll take time 

Since the start till now he has changed a lot 

so chill guys and give a break to CVs and ARSHI because guess what this show is full of surprises and its too good so just enjoy it while it lasts.

Agreed.  am fed up with stupid pointless points!!!  we need positive posts or if people are not happy with the characters, then make suggestions in a positive way in what you like to see.  not bash them n say pointless things!!!

both arnav n khusi need to stay true to their character n that why they will fall in love with each other despite their opposite nature yet an understanding n deep connection that they cant stay without each other.
i like khushi childishness but she shows maturity when needed and challenges ASR while others dare not.  that y ARNAV is fallen for her.
am sure khusi will slowly start to adjust in certain ways for ARNAV while Arnav will do the same when they get together but will stay true to their characters while loving each other they way they are. if they both change dramatically, then wot the point??? yeh show changes but progress them rather abruptly changing them.

i love the balance of arnav n asr together with Khusi childishness yet challening nature.

that they MAIN point of the story that despite being totally OPPOSITIE, they fall In love.
n pretty sure they both adjust for one other while maintaining their character!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25prathikri

Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

AGREED

jnsvbikerider

Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maisoon

i love you for opening this thread!
i was so dissappointed in this forum who lacks the same consistency which they want to see in khushis character
one time they want a raba ve moment and suddenly they think khushi should keep away from rm
they want a real mature lovestory and they want an elagant serene and totally transformed khushi over night!

Not just for the sake of it ,i truly agree with you that shes the bestest charaterized and most endearing girl there will be on tv

glad this thread was open too!!!  we need more postive threads like this!!
am team arhi n love them both (of cos hve the hots for arnav lol)

maisoonbikerider

Go to top