Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  Most girls will change after marriage.I used to do lots of pranks just before my marriage  like climbing on trees arguing with my bros for silly things and laughing aloud which my mom didn't like ...all these things stopped after that ..iam sure that KKG will change to fit in to ASR's life.😃 Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kushi's character should never change. Her character is the soul of the show. We all enjoy her antics and bubbliness. When time comes I am sure she can be a very good partner for Arnav. She is mature in many ways. Please dont forget she is working to support her family.

Anu
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think KKG will change over time, but lets put things in perspective. What suits a 10 year old does not suit a 23 old woman. I still think her spot jogging jig after bathroom shock was silly and OTT. There are other things she does which befit a 23 year old but Nautanki is not endearing in my books. She can keep her naughty self but unnecessary rudeness, shouting, and hysteria has to go.

Btw, I dont spare ASR either. In other posts, i've excoriated him for rudeness and arrogance. So its not that anyone is one sided. Its our wish to see balance in both characters, so there can actually be a meeting of their minds.
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
Who says married woman should act all grown up? You have to be mature but it doesn't mean you have to kill the kid in you. My mom is the naughtiest kid I know and she is 67:)
serialjunkie thumbnail
Married women don't have to act all grown up but if a married woman of 23 or 35 or even 67 did what KKG did yesterday, spot jogging in place, would that be appreciated by one and all. I doubt it.

The point is this - KKG's pranks are fun, nobody is asking to change that. But the pranks have to befit her personality, dont make her jump up and down like a 10 year old who's had a strong dose of bitter medicine. Its not appealing. Look, her other pranks such as mishri in car, changing ringtones, putting juice in shoes, ruckus in kitchen were all so much fun because through it all she was very smart and acted like her age. But when the CVs make her jump/spot jog like a 10 year old, sorry its very very off-putting.

I am all for pranks, because i am one of the biggest pranksters in my household. But acting like a 10 year old is not appealing. Again, not blaming Sanaya's acting, its whoever sketched that scene, they didnt realize how it would come across.

rima thumbnail
I know it was silly. But it brought a smile...so no big deal! We can put it down to the shock of seeing the mighty ASR in her bathroom:)
rima thumbnail
Khushi bashers are at it again. Need some support guys,.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
their argument is baseless Rima...they dont reply to the question we ask them...

yesterday someone said if khushi aspires to become Ms ASR she shud improve...😲...

i mean when did they show her aspiring to become Ms. ASR...and when i asked this question, there was no reply...

so no use fighting with them...forget them and enjoy the show
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The bottom line is, the high and mighty ASR is in love with this child woman...he has seen it all - her seriousness, her childish antics, her maturity, her immaturity...

It doesn't matter whether she jogged in place or sacrificed her happiness for her family!

Khushi is the one for ASR...she is the only one who could make him smile and who stirred his emotions.

As for her changing to fit in later...she definitely will change in the right areas.
I'm sure they won't show her jogging in place during a hi-fy party or in important events! ...remember how elegant she was during the Diwali party?

Even if they do show her behaving childishly, it is just to show comic relief in the show!

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
shweta - no arguments there.

i just feel the CVs have some silly notion that making a 23 year old woman behave the way she did yesterday makes her very appealing in the eyes of people. All I want to say is it does not. While i dont mind comic relief, i didnt find any comic relief in her actions, it was overwrought. i know many dont agree.

I was reminded of an incident that happened to my friend. I have this friend who was prankster like khushi, once she ate something very spicy, and in a housefull of people, she climbed on the divan and jumped up and down to show how spicy the food was. it was so silly and stupid and i felt like the earth should open and swallow me then and there. so khushi's antics just brought back the memory of my friend and for days this friend was excoriated by everyone young and old for acting like an idiot.

dont want kkg's character to fall into that. her other pranks were not impulsive, she knew what she was doing and was smart about it. so it felt good. but this one was shown as a spontaneous reaction and kkg does not do stupid spontaneous reaction, she is smarter than that.

i think i've exhausted myself on this post, so will keep quiet :-))