Khushi is the best and that is that - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
QUOTE=rima]

For those who find that gross... sorry she is like that. Please don't change Khushi!
[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! love her as is she, Kind,bubbly and happy, agar lucknow ki nahin hoti aur punjab ki hoti toh shayad her pet name would be "bublI"
Originally posted by sunaina02

Married women will know how boyfriends demands change once they become husbands πŸ˜ƒ

Yes but then he will be an idiot if he expects her to change this part of herself!
Edited by geetfan38 - 12 years ago
i agree... i think people are frustrated at the lack of romance. everyone wants romance not comedy. it will come.. 

khushi is one of the best and most caring characters on the show. sarun have even said that in their interviews that khushi is righteous. barun as said what is there to not like in khushi. and sanaya has said that khushi is OTT so that not a bad thing no one is perfect and anywaz he was kidding around with her sister and she should be able to do what ever she wants in her own bedroom asr walked in there...
Originally posted by rima

I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!

100% agree.
Watever silly or kiddish ..funny thing she does..hwever annoyin it might b..its d essence of hr char.
Der r many shws..wer d female lead is shwn bubbly initially n dan widin week of shw al d bubbliness vanishes..n dan strts al rona dhona.
Ipkknd is diff..I like d way khushi char oscillates in emotions.
Originally posted by geetfan38

Yes but then he will be an idiot if he expects her to change this part of herself!
Actually all husbands are idiots but they are our husbands, πŸ˜†

Khushi as Khushi Kumari Gupta of Laxmi Nagar is all right .

But if she aspires to become Mrs Arnav Singh Rizada then she has to change .

You cannot have Mrs ASR driving around with towel around her neck  and squatting on Delhi roads to change tires . πŸ˜†

@bold...when did she aspire to become Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada...am I missing something here...as far i have seen she always tried to get LA and ASR together...even yesterday's episode she said that she wanted to help LA again...

sorry sunaina if that sounded rude...but ur other post about LA more perfect for ASR made me very sad😭...kya karein m totally an ArHi fan...you see ...

apologies again, if it sounds rude...

no matter how rude ASR is...or how silly khushi is...i want them to be together

m also disappointed with the story at the moment...but have patience and will be with IPKKND loyally...

Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
Nice post. ya even i too wonder sum said that there is in consistency in kushi characacter like sum tim she act so matured n sum time act so childish. but according to kushis character sketch she is just a teenager so she is btwn d age of matured woman n immature girls age. so whenever her surrounding is in difficult situation she never fail to act as a matured woman at d same time when her surrounding atmosphere is in gud mood she just switch to do childish thins n all. for me kushi is different bubbly character than other other bubbly character in daily soaps. thats y kushi is unique .  . i dnt even want to compare kushi character with paya l n lavanya bcoz kushi character is younger than these two. in future kushi may get tranform but i never want to loose her childishness.
Only her silliness and comedy makes her endearing and well if one has to becaome a duplicate ASR...rude insulting and shouting and always hiding his or her won emotions and blaming his weakness and decide to marry a girl just because he was about to kiss another...sort of person well as far as I am concerned...Khushi will be better of as Khushi Kumari Gupta of Lakshmi Nagar  rather Mrs Raizada of Shantivan...

Seriously aren't we all being double standard when we want Khushi to become suddenly polish when she is just normal lower middle class girl who is used to forgiving and forgetting every thing and take life with a wink and smile always!!!

I love Khusi and I admire ASR the handsome angry young man who affects her...I love everything about IPKKND and can wait for their love confession as I believe once they realize and confess their love unless the CVs don't handle it very carefully if would become a boring story after confession esp with unnecessary dragging with leads to saturation point like what happened in some other serials

I have seen serials which began to be my favorite due to the leads but then almost every episode has some romance forced into it and then a argument and even after love confession, marriage and every other hurdle there was so many stupid dragging and meaningless story that it lost its charm and when the serial finally ended...instead of being sad I heaved a sign of relief...Thank got at least now they stop eating my brains out...
So seriously i have all the patience to watch till they realize their love in spite of their differences and without saying it goes I love Khushi as she is just like I love Arnav for what he is!!!!!

Khushi as Khushi Kumari Gupta of Laxmi Nagar is all right .

But if she aspires to become Mrs Arnav Singh Rizada then she has to change .

You cannot have Mrs ASR driving around with towel around her neck  and squatting on Delhi roads to change tires . πŸ˜†

No ASR Loves kkg like that only if she change their is no diff btw kkg and any other girl...
let her live her life in her own style
Gals we all love Khushi .We cant praise her al the time.Can we ??I seriously feel they are going overboard with comedy.If you read the character sketch then she was not supposed to be like this.I see her silliness more.But there should be a balance.She doesnt have to be flawless but sometimes they potray her like 1 year old kid for the sake of comedy.Thats my POV.And i like KKG but I cant be biased all the time😳