Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Predictions after today's precap...

tulsiveri Groupbie
tulsiveri
tulsiveri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
My predictions after seeing the precap are:

1.) Gopi will fall and hurt herself which, will hinder her recovery (which means more Gohem ... :) ). I also think that Gopi will try and call out for someone to help her... but no one will hear her. She will also try and reach for the bell but it won't work (thanks to rashi!) Then Ahem ji will come home and find her or find out from another family member what had happened and he will shout at everyone for not taking good care of his wife. He will then feel obliged to take more time off and care for Gopi. He will be much more tentative, nuturing, caring and forward in his feelings for Gopi after this. This will increase the friction between Koki and Ahem ji

OR...

2.) Before she falls Mr. Superman himself (AKA Ahem ji) will come in and save her because that's what he's learnt from Gopi's huge accident - he has learnt to catch her when she falls, to always protect her and in his words... "...be her shadow" -  like in today's episode when she was trying to walk on her own, he was her saviour. When she needs him the most, he WILL be there for her... as he himself has learnt that he can never let her down because... dare I say it... he actually does just love her :) ...

OR...

3.) Meethiiben will find her and help her up!

What do you guys predict ...?

(Sorry if already posted...)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top