Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I completely agree.

I don't like Amar much but he DID deserve that call, no question about it. I cannot understand why anyone would think that he wasn't worthy of it. And I do not feel sorry for Sunny because if her husband truly wanted to meet her, he could have come to BB to meet her. There was an opportunity and I'm sure he must have been informed about it in some way. If he chose not to meet her, then no one is at fault, esp. not Amar.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
aztecarcher thumbnail
I know Sunny loves her husband and all but i do think the 3 are selfish jerks. No matter who it is or how much the person is disliked, children who have not talked to their father for over 1 1/2 months should come first. And i'm glad the vodaphone guest gave it to Amar instead of buckling under the bakwas of the trio.

Trust Juhi and Sky to ask for Sunny, she's not even been in for a month. IF the roles had been reversed and  it was one of them who had kids then they would have made no end about how people have no consideration for children.

No surprises that they are biased.
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was really sick to see those faces juhi n sunny were making when amar was talkin to his kids...n the talk was actually v sweet...but these 2 mean selfish females think no end of themselves! i agree..that sunny has been there for v less time and if sunny's family doesnt want to be seen arnd her...usmein BB kya kar sakte hai 😆😆😆 the reasons r obvious! even if her family has accepted her..im sure they are not proud abt that Edited by tere_mere - 12 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aztecarcher

I know Sunny loves her husband and all but i do think the 3 are selfish jerks. No matter who it is or how much the person is disliked, children who have not talked to their father for over 1 1/2 months should come first. And i'm glad the vodaphone guest gave it to Amar instead of buckling under the bakwas of the trio.

Trust Juhi and Sky to ask for Sunny, she's not even been in for a month. IF the roles had been reversed and  it was one of them who had kids then they would have made no end about how people have no consideration for children.

No surprises that they are biased.

Agree!

If PB, the strong,pro-women's lib, single-mum-of-two was in the house ????
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What I found interesting is that she says she will see her husband after 7th January.  How is she so confident that she won't be evicted before that!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tere_mere

it was really sick to see those faces juhi n sunny were making when amar was talkin to his kids...n the talk was actually v sweet...but these 2 mean selfish females think no end of themselves! i agree..that sunny has been there for v less time and if sunny's family doesnt want to be seen arnd her...usmein BB kya kar sakte hai 😆😆😆 the reasons r obvious! even if her family has accepted her..im sure they are not proud abt that

really i don't even know if these two bimbos even have a heart...the way those two kids talked to their dad, would have melted the heart of anyone...there was a smile and softness even on the faces of sky and sid...but these two women were just sulking like anything...especially juhi...who has played the role of an ideal woman in kumkum🤢
Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_mere

it was really sick to see those faces juhi n sunny were making when amar was talkin to his kids...n the talk was actually v sweet...but these 2 mean selfish females think no end of themselves! i agree..that sunny has been there for v less time and if sunny's family doesnt want to be seen arnd her...usmein BB kya kar sakte hai 😆😆😆 the reasons r obvious! even if her family has accepted her..im sure they are not proud abt that

her parents are not alive so we will never know but i think we can take a good guess of how they felt...she herself said her cousins and close family members dont like her or talk to her because of her profession she said that to sky before she even revealed her profession to the inmates...she said her dads family dont know about her and wont accept her in fact they might find out about her through big boss ...her hubby is probably making movies of his own while she is away...and rest of her family  wont come and face the humiliation

Juhi on the other hand...just watch pati patni aur woh and see how she reacted and was yelling in front of kids...the kid that was the most shitan and active started crying...even his parents were surprised that juhi could make their son cry... she wouldnt let the kids eat pasta or cake...sachin wanted to feed them and got cake for them and beleive me juhi didnt let them eat and infront of them fought with sachin about spending money on the kids...none of the kids ever bonded with her not even the little infant...he wanted to be with sachin more...she kept complaining to the infant who probably didnt understand her that he was killing her kamar because she had to hold him...so there is no hope from her...of course she will never understand the feelings of a parent...i dont have kids but seeing the scene i got so happy and emotional because you could feel the love between amar and his son and juhi and sunny were like stone

Luv4games thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

really i don't even know if these two bimbos even have a heart...the way those two kids talked to their dad, would have melted the heart of anyone...there was a smile and softness even on the faces of sky and sid...but these two women were just sulking like anything...especially juhi...who has played the role of an ideal woman in kumkum🤢

i honestly dont think anyone expects her to be like kumkum but you would expect a human being to be nice and have a heart
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sunny deserved the chance to call her husband more than any other housemate...last week or two weeks back only amar met with his wife...sunny was the only housemate who didn't got chance to meet with her husband...

Ek phone call ka chance to milna chaiye tha usko...nothing against amar,it was nice he talked with his kids...but sunny too deserved the chance.
aztecarcher thumbnail

Once a person accepts a contract to stay in the house they know that they will be seperated from their loved ones for a certain period of time. Sunny doesn't deserve anything and if she really wants to speak to her husband so badly after just one month,then she can quit the show now.

The person whose decision it was made her decision and its not up to anyone to callt hem stupid or unfair.

The bitter truth is that if Bedi had also been in the house up to this point and her father visited her,then sunny and juhi and sky would have jumped at the chance to let her speak to her kids instead of worrying about sunny.

and i would like to repeat that i know he saw his wife but there is no comprison. a wife is your life partner while kids are your life. I'm sure he appreciated seeing his wife but if given a decision i think he would have asked to see his kids instead.

Edited by aztecarcher - 12 years ago