Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny's only been there for 3 weeks

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

bittphoenix_alifskypoojabsucksMrRockySinghtaurus27chandnisahartj_mumanns123gullicricketHabeeba_dzingaruBWSweetublossom2283SphallolaliaMrManagementLuv4gamesMahekFTWcrazy4fawadsha1znursinghhpppppPicasso9Rapierleo4ever-Rafa--shabz-khamosshhhReallyCool-Chandramukhi-blue-ice.

premukti_5rb1 Senior Member
premukti_5rb1
premukti_5rb1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
YES!  thank you! it was so sweet when he spoke to his kids...so genuine...make me so mad when juhi and sky kept sayin sunny should make a call! im glad amar got to talk to him kids!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bittskypoojabsucksanns123-Chandramukhi-blue-ice.

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Sunny's a selfish B*

i knew it from the start!! shes only been there for 3 week but when Mahek comes back shes going to throw a fit... ill be funny though! 

bittskypoojabsuckszingaruanns123-Chandramukhi-

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premukti_5rb1

YES!  thank you! it was so sweet when he spoke to his kids...so genuine...make me so mad when juhi and sky kept sayin sunny should make a call! im glad amar got to talk to him kids!

well i agree that the call was deservingly amar's cause kids were involved. 

skypoojabsucksanns123SphallolaliaPicasso9blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CunningLinguist

Goodness gracious f**king me... this woman has only been there for a mere 3 weeks, the others have spent over 2 months in that house, now if her lazy arse husband couldn't be bothered to come and meet her when he had the chance, then take it up with him... now whatever people may think of Amar, he clearly loves his kids, and through that winner, a father got to talk to his kids after a long period, he deserved the call.
so agree with u empti...on this one...what could be more precious that a Dad talking to his kid...i haven't watched the episode yet but i read on the forum that these two bimbos were making facesConfused...

there is no way that BB would not have invited sunny's family to come and meet her...i guess her hubby doesn't care enought to come and i can very well understand the reluctance of the rest of her family to be seen with her...considering they have to live in India and there is not really a very warm reception for sunny so far...

and sunny forgot that she has come on this show to further her career...and BB called mahesh bhatt to meet sunny...and she got to spend one whole day with him...the audience were bored to death but still BB did it for her...and yet she has the gall to call BB selfish...i would say sunny...u r selfish...Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skypoojabsuckssameer7810anns123Luv4gamescrazy4fawadblossom2283BartzSphallolaliaPicasso9hpppppRapierkhamosshhh-Chandramukhi-Gauahargeous_N

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i agree amar deserved it...sky's sister left her work and came from dubai then why cant sunny's husband come especially since all the expenses would be paid by the channel...he just had to take a few days off and come...he is not bothered about her it is not anyone's problem...i cannot believe that when amar was talking to his kids...sid and everybody was emotional and there was that expression on their faces but sunny didnt feel anything...how can you not feel something at a time like that...how can you be jealous at a time like that...and last time contestants never go to talk to their kids...shweta was there for the whole time but never got the chance to her kid or anybody else and same with ashmit...sunny is there only for 3 weeks get over yourself

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bittskypoojabsuckstj_mumanns123zingaruMrManagementhpppppPicasso9Rapierblue-ice.

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
 know wht sunny wwould hav talked with her hubby is 'i miss u i love u' thts it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skypoojabsucks

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Sunny's a selfish B*

i knew it from the start!! shes only been there for 3 week but when Mahek comes back shes going to throw a fit... ill be funny though! 

when is she coming? do u know? BB is so boring des days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skypoojabsucks

Go to top