Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

asr ... my first indian television crush *blush* (Page 6)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
We are all in the same boat... hooked since the first epi itself... Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada is one delectable piece of sugar!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.one

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
We r in same cruch land..where the guy is same but girls are many..oi dont know how many r unmarrried..
I am unmarried..so...just kiddingLOL

I have similar story like u. My first favorite character whom i was in love with was "Siddharth" from Kusum..i loved him like crazy..he was also shown a business tycoon..I watched few episodes of him..but later after his entry about 2 months..did not hold me well.

Then recently i went to india, i saw rain hug...ASR looks to khushi killed me.
I went crazy on him..this is my first serial alaso that has hooked me..ASR was the reason i started wattching IPKKND..Slowly i felt Its khushi's character also who is bringing his emotions out...

But i am in unlimited, unconditionally in love with BArun SobtiHeart

A man of few words, instant action and quick decision maker...

The director of the show Lalit Mohan has described his character in one word as "ANGST"

oh.petite.one

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oh.petite.one

Originally posted by RadheKrish1

Welcome to the forum oh.petite.one (cool name). You don't have to worry about sharing your obsession with your family now that you have found us!

I'm sharing this on the Forum (don't mean to offend anyone) but its been a while since I fell for an Indian guy. My past experienes have kept me away from them. Everytime my sisters talk about an Indian guy I am running in the opposite direction. My family know's I will not bring home an Indian guy. So I understand the secrecy from family0I've a reputation to uphold too lol

So, this ASR obsession has taken me by surprise, maybe bc he is not the typical Indian guy they have been showing on Indian TV. He has a mind of his own. He respects, protects, and loves his family but will still do what he feels is right for him. He does not seem like the guy who will be controlling as in -do this, do that, wear this wear that (remember the apology to La and his reason for the anger was KKG-not what she was wearing). He seems cool-now if only I were to find a Indian guy like that -that would make some members of my family very happy indeed  :)

Awesome acting my the actor Mr.Sobti especially since he mentioned that he cannot relate to ASR. I agree, better than some Bollywood actors-I have mentioned that in some of my other posts that I'm impressed-very impressed by Barun, Sanaya, and most of the IPK cast-great job. Hope they can continue with a good storyline.

i think the reason i like him the most is because he's not like the other star plus male leads, he's a anti hero and very flawed... and i'm attracted to fictional bad boys LOL

I'm attracted to guys who are not perfect (no one can be perfect-like Shayam-the snake makes it out to be). So yes, I like flaws that can be worked with and don't like pretty boys like some imperfection like scars maybe LOL  I'm definitely attracted to ASR/Arnav (both).

When it comes to Mr.Sobti I respect his acting and think he is an awesome actor but no attraction there-when I see him on SBS or other interviews. It's the character not the actor I have fallen for Wink (just like Darcy love all the actors who portrayed him but thats where it ends!)

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 22 December 2011 at 6:29pm

oh.petite.one

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Chubby ladies triumph!
Beware---ASR is a hard-core class-A drug addiction.

oh.petite.one

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum...maybe you should Barun's AT. Best place in the forum to drool on ASR / BArun !! 

oh.petite.one

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
hi petite...Welcome to the forum...

Excited to see  many Arnav deewani's here?Wink
too much competiotion na?

I thought the same that i wont watch ne TV shows until i first saw Hussain in kumkum...I love barun but i must say my first crush is Hussain and still is...

I was hooked to Barun Sobti during BHPH (baat hamri pakki hai..his previous show).
1nce i was just seeing some random videos of DMG and i saw a shravan-saachi scene(barun's name in the show was shravan)..

I instantly got connected to him (or i must say his eyes..they can express ne tin in the world i guessWink)

Avni

oh.petite.one

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

We are all in the same boat... hooked since the first epi itself... Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada is one delectable piece of sugar!!

agreed, he's deliciously mouthwatering http://forum.sausagemaking.org/images/smiles/drool.gif

JennyAvni

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

We r in same cruch land..where the guy is same but girls are many..oi dont know how many r unmarrried..
I am unmarried..so...just kiddingLOL

I have similar story like u. My first favorite character whom i was in love with was "Siddharth" from Kusum..i loved him like crazy..he was also shown a business tycoon..I watched few episodes of him..but later after his entry about 2 months..did not hold me well.

Then recently i went to india, i saw rain hug...ASR looks to khushi killed me.
I went crazy on him..this is my first serial alaso that has hooked me..ASR was the reason i started wattching IPKKND..Slowly i felt Its khushi's character also who is bringing his emotions out...

But i am in unlimited, unconditionally in love with BArun SobtiHeart

A man of few words, instant action and quick decision maker...

The director of the show Lalit Mohan has described his character in one word as "ANGST"

like you, i also started watching the show because of the hero, it's only later that i started liking the story and other characters too, and i'm going to sound like such a dim witted fan girl *no offense* for saying this, but barun aka asr looked positively smoking in that rain hug scene! the look he gave khushi in that scene seemed very 'hungry' if you know what i mean ;) *lol*

Go to top