Frequent Posters

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

hi petite...Welcome to the forum...

Excited to see  many Arnav deewani's here?πŸ˜‰
too much competiotion na?

I thought the same that i wont watch ne TV shows until i first saw Hussain in kumkum...I love barun but i must say my first crush is Hussain and still is...

I was hooked to Barun Sobti during BHPH (baat hamri pakki hai..his previous show).
1nce i was just seeing some random videos of DMG and i saw a shravan-saachi scene(barun's name in the show was shravan)..

I instantly got connected to him (or i must say his eyes..they can express ne tin in the world i guessπŸ˜‰)

Avni

yeah i'm excited πŸ˜† and i'm not to fussed about the competition, because in my mind i'm already married to asr πŸ˜†

and you're right, barun does have very expressive eyes, i don't how his female co-stars don't melt into a puddle of goo, because that is exactly what happens to me when i watch the show on my laptop 😍

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he made all of  us mad
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

he made all of  us mad

it makes me feel so much better, knowing that i'm not the only one with a huge crush on him πŸ˜†
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww, so cute, feel free to join us here away from the ladies of your houseπŸ€—  πŸ˜‰

Naila
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kokila11

aww, so cute, feel free to join us here away from the ladies of your houseπŸ€—  πŸ˜‰

Naila

thanks Naila πŸ˜† i remember always having a go at the chubby ladies in my house for watching such silly dramas, this is why i can't confide in them about my new found obsession πŸ˜†
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey every1.
I am being honest in saying that I have been a part of india forums 4 a long while now but I don't usually reply 2 any treads but eva since I started watching this show I completely agree with the person that has started this thread. Even I am obbsessed with this show and asr. God he's a dream 😍
I wish my sister could understand but she doesn't. I am glad every1 here can understand and I am not the only 1 crazy about this show and asr.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rashika

Hey every1.
I am being honest in saying that I have been a part of india forums 4 a long while now but I don't usually reply 2 any treads but eva since I started watching this show I completely agree with the person that has started this thread. Even I am obbsessed with this show and asr. God he's a dream 😍
I wish my sister could understand but she doesn't. I am glad every1 here can understand and I am not the only 1 crazy about this show and asr.

same goes to my sister also...