Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We r in same cruch land..where the guy is same but girls are many..oi dont know how many r unmarrried..
I am unmarried..so...just kidding๐Ÿ˜†

I have similar story like u. My first favorite character whom i was in love with was "Siddharth" from Kusum..i loved him like crazy..he was also shown a business tycoon..I watched few episodes of him..but later after his entry about 2 months..did not hold me well.

Then recently i went to india, i saw rain hug...ASR looks to khushi killed me.
I went crazy on him..this is my first serial alaso that has hooked me..ASR was the reason i started wattching IPKKND..Slowly i felt Its khushi's character also who is bringing his emotions out...

But i am in unlimited, unconditionally in love with BArun Sobtiโค๏ธ

A man of few words, instant action and quick decision maker...

The director of the show Lalit Mohan has described his character in one word as "ANGST"
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

i think the reason i like him the most is because he's not like the other star plus male leads, he's a anti hero and very flawed... and i'm attracted to fictional bad boys ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm attracted to guys who are not perfect (no one can be perfect-like Shayam-the snake makes it out to be). So yes, I like flaws that can be worked with and don't like pretty boys like some imperfection like scars maybe ๐Ÿ˜†  I'm definitely attracted to ASR/Arnav (both).

When it comes to Mr.Sobti I respect his acting and think he is an awesome actor but no attraction there-when I see him on SBS or other interviews. It's the character not the actor I have fallen for ๐Ÿ˜‰ (just like Darcy love all the actors who portrayed him but thats where it ends!)
Edited by RadheKrish1 - 12 years ago
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chubby ladies triumph!
Beware---ASR is a hard-core class-A drug addiction.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum...maybe you should Barun's AT. Best place in the forum to drool on ASR / BArun !! 
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi petite...Welcome to the forum...

Excited to see  many Arnav deewani's here?๐Ÿ˜‰
too much competiotion na?

I thought the same that i wont watch ne TV shows until i first saw Hussain in kumkum...I love barun but i must say my first crush is Hussain and still is...

I was hooked to Barun Sobti during BHPH (baat hamri pakki hai..his previous show).
1nce i was just seeing some random videos of DMG and i saw a shravan-saachi scene(barun's name in the show was shravan)..

I instantly got connected to him (or i must say his eyes..they can express ne tin in the world i guess๐Ÿ˜‰)

Avni
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahi0809

We are all in the same boat... hooked since the first epi itself... Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada is one delectable piece of sugar!!

agreed, he's deliciously mouthwatering
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

We r in same cruch land..where the guy is same but girls are many..oi dont know how many r unmarrried..
I am unmarried..so...just kidding๐Ÿ˜†

I have similar story like u. My first favorite character whom i was in love with was "Siddharth" from Kusum..i loved him like crazy..he was also shown a business tycoon..I watched few episodes of him..but later after his entry about 2 months..did not hold me well.

Then recently i went to india, i saw rain hug...ASR looks to khushi killed me.
I went crazy on him..this is my first serial alaso that has hooked me..ASR was the reason i started wattching IPKKND..Slowly i felt Its khushi's character also who is bringing his emotions out...

But i am in unlimited, unconditionally in love with BArun Sobtiโค๏ธ

A man of few words, instant action and quick decision maker...

The director of the show Lalit Mohan has described his character in one word as "ANGST"

like you, i also started watching the show because of the hero, it's only later that i started liking the story and other characters too, and i'm going to sound like such a dim witted fan girl *no offense* for saying this, but barun aka asr looked positively smoking in that rain hug scene! the look he gave khushi in that scene seemed very 'hungry' if you know what i mean ;) *lol*
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

I'm attracted to guys who are not perfect (no one can be perfect-like Shayam-the snake makes it out to be). So yes, I like flaws that can be worked with and don't like pretty boys like some imperfection like scars maybe ๐Ÿ˜†  I'm definitely attracted to ASR/Arnav (both).

When it comes to Mr.Sobti I respect his acting and think he is an awesome actor but no attraction there-when I see him on SBS or other interviews. It's the character not the actor I have fallen for ๐Ÿ˜‰ (just like Darcy love all the actors who portrayed him but thats where it ends!)

i love flawed characters, they seem more realistic and add some spice to the show, if the leads are too 'goody goody' then it gets a bit boring i feel ๐Ÿ˜†

and i'm so with you on the second point! i'm definitely attracted more to asr than barun *no offense anyone, it's just a preference* ๐Ÿ˜†

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvShuv

Chubby ladies triumph!

Beware---ASR is a hard-core class-A drug addiction.

yes yes the chubby ladies triumphed and now i'm addicted ๐Ÿ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Welcome to the forum...maybe you should Barun's AT. Best place in the forum to drool on ASR / BArun !! 

oh no no !!!

this place is already addictive as it is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

if i join the AT then i know for sure that i won't ever get off my laptop ๐Ÿ˜†